Game of Thrones will air in first half of next year

I recently re-watched the series and it's truly an amazing spectacle.  I'm also more than OK with the fact that they are releasing 7 episodes, each roughly 90 minutes long.  I just wish that I had the willpower to hold off from watching each week and then indulge in an almighty binge session.

4 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

I recently re-watched the series and it's truly an amazing spectacle.  I'm also more than OK with the fact that they are releasing 7 episodes, each roughly 90 minutes long.  I just wish that I had the willpower to hold off from watching each week and then indulge in an almighty binge session.

I love a good binge but GoT is a damn cultural phenomenon. When it’s on the air I can talk to almost anybody about what happened that week and have a conversation about it. 

8 minutes ago, johnny said:

I love a good binge but GoT is a damn cultural phenomenon. When it’s on the air I can talk to almost anybody about what happened that week and have a conversation about it. 

It will be interesting to see what takes its place when it is done.  The last couple of seasons of Breaking Bad were about that way in popularity.  

1 hour ago, number305 said:

It will be interesting to see what takes its place when it is done.  The last couple of seasons of Breaking Bad were about that way in popularity.  

Well, they're going to make a prequel series, so there's always a chance of that?  Maybe the LotR's series coming out in 2022 will be the next 'big' one.  

6 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

I just wish that I had the willpower to hold off from watching each week and then indulge in an almighty binge session.

I wanted to do this last season as it was the first season that I watched live (watched S1-6 about a month or two prior to S7 premiering) but it’s impossible unless you really don’t mind everything being spoiled.