Guilty Gear Strive - (Release: 06/11/21) PS4, PS5, Xbox and Steam - With Crossplay and Now on Game Pass! A.B.A Announcement | 3v3 Mode in the Future

Keyser_Soze

Greetings Guilty Gear fans!

Guilty Gear -Strive- keeps on rocking with over 500K units worldwide!

We'd like to thank all of our players for continuing to support this game and the development team.

e85d8c65420058b6a325416adea08d2c59879e69

We're announcing the 1st DLC character on our YouTube Channel! Stay tuned!

The narrator explaining the moves for Goldlewis was very...monotone? I wanna say? Like, he was just reading lines as if he just wanted to get this over with, lol. 

This new character seems pretty cool though. But man I've spent a lot of money on DLC fighting games this gen. Between Mortal Kombat 11, Super Smash Bros. ULTIMATE, Injustice 2, Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid...and now this!? 

My wallet is begging for mercy! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, stepee said:

Are they just going to keep that huge connection wait :(

I don't exactly remember how to do it, but there was a way to get past it on PS5. If while it's logging in I think you go to the dash or something and come back and you're logged in. I wonder if there is a similar way to do it on PC.

@stepee Here is a mod to shave off the loading times

totsugeki
GITHUB.COM

Guilty Gear Strive Proxy for faster loading screens. - GitHub - optix2000/totsugeki: Guilty Gear Strive Proxy for faster loading screens.

Although on the update from 8/6 they said they were aware and working on it.

41 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

@stepee Here is a mod to shave off the loading times

totsugeki
GITHUB.COM

Guilty Gear Strive Proxy for faster loading screens. - GitHub - optix2000/totsugeki: Guilty Gear Strive Proxy for faster loading screens.

Although on the update from 8/6 they said they were aware and working on it.

Thanks I’ll check it out whenever I get back home, or maybe they will have it fixed by then. :O

• 1 month later...

@stepee

This update reduces the time required to authenticate the online server when launching the game.
Our tests in North America have confirmed the update reduces connection time significantly.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

@HardAct Yeah this game. A good time to hop back in I suppose with Baiken coming out on Friday.

I have the PC version.

Ok so..... Guilty Gear-Strive is 59.99 on steam. The plan is for the club to play this game to get good then move to KoF15 when that comes out at another 59.99? I don't think I can handle that. Really liked how KoF15 looked, I have zero experience on any of these games though especially Guilty Gear. Was a pretty good Tekken 7 player and I have Mortal Komat 11 on Series X, but I'm not good at that either. I'm a sucker for games though and I spend needlessly all the time, but I worry about buying a 60 dollar fighter to not get ant real time on, I never know if it will click you know? Let me know the Who / What / Where / When and I'll look for a seal on the game you guys decide on.

12 minutes ago, HardAct said:

Ok so..... Guilty Gear-Strive is 59.99 on steam. The plan is for the club to play this game to get good then move to KoF15 when that comes out at another 59.99? I don't think I can handle that. Really liked how KoF15 looked, I have zero experience on any of these games though especially Guilty Gear. Was a pretty good Tekken 7 player and I have Mortal Komat 11 on Series X, but I'm not good at that either. I'm a sucker for games though and I spend needlessly all the time, but I worry about buying a 60 dollar fighter to not get ant real time on, I never know if it will click you know? Let me know the Who / What / Where / When and I'll look for a seal on the game you guys decide on.

Unfortunately you were LTTP when you read that as I posted that exactly a year ago which would have made it easier to stomach than buying two fighting games 2 weeks apart. :p

10 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Unfortunately you were LTTP when you read that as I posted that exactly a year ago which would have made it easier to stomach than buying two fighting games 2 weeks apart. :p

LTTP...lol When is that not the case! I liked the look of KotF15 and I have zero experience with any of them. I'm in if you guys want to figure this out and need another player to practice on! I was surprised by the cost of Guilty Gear- Strive on steam is all and I know nothing again abought that franchise either. I really have only dabbled in Mortal Kombat over the years, and a lot of Tekken over 15 years ago. So Game? Platform? Time?

• 1 month later...
  • Keyser_Soze changed the title to Guilty Gear Strive - (Release: 06/11/21) PS4, PS5 and Steam - Crossplay Coming Soon