Doctor Sleep Trailer

As a King fan who hasn't read the book, that sure looks good to me. Hits the right notes for tying it to The Shining while still looking interesting in it's own right.

16 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

it's an incredible book. I'm a little dubious of how it will translate to film, but I'll be there day one. 

I need to read it. I guess I have been kind of turned off because Black House wasn't great(imho) and most of King's output in the '10's has turned me off. Soooo many crime novels :sick:

15 hours ago, Brick said:

Didn't even know there was a sequel to The Shining. 

Takes place 30 years later. Danny, as you might expect given what he went through, has issues :p 

19 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

I need to read it. I guess I have been kind of turned off because Black House wasn't great(imho) and most of King's output in the '10's has turned me off. Soooo many crime novels :sick:

Yeah he has done plenty of crime novels in the last decade. Revival wasn't, though that one....totally loved the first 90 percent and that ending seemed to come out of nowhere. I remember when I finished that one thinking it was quite the Lovecraftian mind trip.