Remnant: From the Ashes - Official Thread, update - Next Gen Upgrade trailer

1 hour ago, ShreddieMercuryRising said:

Is this fun single-player?  Or is it like most co-op games where it's not tuned very well for one player?

when I played it there was some tuning problems, but not in the single player. Playing solo was ok. It was playing with one other person instead of two other people. The game seemed tuned for solo and 3 player. So plying 2 felt overwhelming, specifically in the boss fights. 

I don’t know if this was ever patched or tuned. 

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Remnant: From the Ashes - Official Thread, update - free next-gen upgrade for PS5/XBSX coming on May 13
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Remnant: From the Ashes - Official Thread, update - Next Gen Upgrade trailer

I've gotten back into this, and fell in love with it again.  

I've just been having a blast playing Survival mode, and damn is it hard.  After coming finishing Returnal, which I found to be overall pretty easy, this game is kicking my ass in Survival.  I haven't been able to clear a single boss yet, granted I'm playing on the Insane Difficulty.  

I haven't gotten to the DLC's yet so gonna start tackling those.