Need help finding a video....

atom631

this is political related - so turn back now if you dont wish to engage....

about a year ago I saw a video of Kellyanne Conway prior to working for trump where she completely bashed him. I cannot find this video anywhere. 

did anyone else see it? or am i crazy? if im not crazy, see if you can dig it up. 

ive come to the conclusion i must be thinking of someone else he hired (and probably fired at this point). i couldve sworn it was her. there was literally video of her just ripping him way before she worked for him. i thought i posted it to my FB, but i went back over 2 years and cant find - I did see one post i made that said content longer available tho :hmm:

4 hours ago, atom631 said:

ive come to the conclusion i must be thinking of someone else he hired (and probably fired at this point). i couldve sworn it was her. there was literally video of her just ripping him way before she worked for him. i thought i posted it to my FB, but i went back over 2 years and cant find - I did see one post i made that said content longer available tho :hmm:

Did you follow my link? It had half a dozen different videos of Conway criticizing Trump.

9 hours ago, atom631 said:

maybe you are thinking of Lindsey graham.  he was a shit talker before he started eating trumps ass