Persona Q2 is coming to the West (June 4th)

chakoo

17 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

I preordered the Collector’s Edition SO HARD at GameStop today. 

One of the guys that works there actually called me to give me a heads up it was available for pre-order. My GameStop rocks. 

@chakoo

w00t!

I’m still waiting for pre-orders to open up in Canada :cry: (there better not be any issue with getting the LE up here).

17 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I haven't even played the first game, but I want this one. :p 

I’d say go back and give it a shot. I had a lot of fun with it even though i’m not a big EO fan. The characters personally plays a big role in the game.

6 hours ago, chakoo said:

I’d say go back and give it a shot. I had a lot of fun with it even though i’m not a big EO fan. The characters personally plays a big role in the game.

Yeah, I never got into EO and bought it for the Persona stuff. I didn't hate it, it was just one of those games I bought quickly to get the CE and it went into my backlog after trying it out for a couple hours one or two nights.

I’m excited for this, but I haven’t finished the first one, and I have a few other similar dungeon crawling RPGs already on my 3DS in various states of completion. I probably shouldn’t buy this until I’m done with at least one or two of those. Besides, it’ll probably be on sale by the time that happens.

3 hours ago, TheLeon said:

I’m excited for this, but I haven’t finished the first one, and I have a few other similar dungeon crawling RPGs already on my 3DS in various states of completion. I probably shouldn’t buy this until I’m done with at least one or two of those. Besides, it’ll probably be on sale by the time that happens.

I wouldn’t be so sure to wait or you might end up with another solatorobo. I’m seeing 3ds games hitting retail in smaller quantities.

2 hours ago, chakoo said:

I wouldn’t be so sure to wait or you might end up with another solatorobo. I’m seeing 3ds games hitting retail in smaller quantities.

Yeah, for sure. It seems games like this one, Yo-Kai Watch 3 and honestly even Nintendo's own Mario & Luigi and Kirby are gonna have short print runs. Not too dissimilar to the DS's Solatorobo like you mentioned, as well as Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2

At least in the 3DS's case, eShop is another avenue to get and play these late-life releases. 

6 hours ago, GameDadGrant said:

Yeah, for sure. It seems games like this one, Yo-Kai Watch 3 and honestly even Nintendo's own Mario & Luigi and Kirby are gonna have short print runs. Not too dissimilar to the DS's Solatorobo like you mentioned, as well as Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2

At least in the 3DS's case, eShop is another avenue to get and play these late-life releases. 

Yep, not to turn this into another 3ds OT but don’t forget to pick up yokai 3 on Friday. In Canada even yokai blasters has become hard to find already.