Besides the Kotor Games, Battlefront and Republic Commando

skillzdadirecta

Force Unleashed I/II were pretty good games. People have a problem with II, but I don't really mind it. It was a fun game

Dark Forces just reminds me of my childhood, but I've still never beaten the game, I get a couple of levels in and quit.

On 6/28/2018 at 2:24 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

What are the best Star Wars games out there, P.C. and Console? I never beat KOTOR 2, maybe I should fix that at some point.

You definitely should play KOTOR 2.

Also which battlefront are we talking about, the new ones or old, because if you haven't played the old, you should.

On 6/29/2018 at 10:31 PM, Nokt said:

Force Unleashed I/II were pretty good games. People have a problem with II, but I don't really mind it. It was a fun game

Dark Forces just reminds me of my childhood, but I've still never beaten the game, I get a couple of levels in and quit.

You definitely should play KOTOR 2.

Also which battlefront are we talking about, the new ones or old, because if you haven't played the old, you should.

I have all of the old ones

2 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

We will never get another Star Wars flight sim, primarily due to the fact that no one uses joysticks anymore. The best we'll get are single-plane arcade-like games similar to Rogue Squadron. Don't get me wrong, I like those games, but they aren't the same thing.

VR could potentially replace needing a joystick eventually imo so maybe a flight sim game could happen again?

2 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

VR could potentially replace needing a joystick eventually imo so maybe a flight sim game could happen again?

How do you plan to yaw, pitch, and roll your ship without a joystick? VR is great for looking around, but it doesn't replace controls.

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

What about the multiple buttons needed? I grant that the simple movements can be tracked, but VR is actually worse than track IR for sims if you need to use the keyboard as well.

Maybe they could have everything in the virtual cockpit mixed with voice commands? I figure it will get better if they have a few generations of VR. Just a wishful idea.