Besides the Kotor Games, Battlefront and Republic Commando

skillzdadirecta

KOTOR 2 with the Steam Mod that adds all the unfinished content is pretty good. The Star Wars Tie Fighter and X-Wing games are classics. Rogue Squadron 3D is great. The Jedi Knight games are top tier too. Rebellion is rough around the edges but still fun.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

The Force Unleashed was alright.

The first Force Unleashed was pretty good. 

5 hours ago, Hurdyb1 said:

I too need to get on KOTOR 2 as well. I beat the first one. 

The story in KOTOR II wasn't as good as the first game, but in a lot of ways it played better than the first game.   Still a great game though and if they've added the cut content back in, all the better. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

TiE Fighter

X-Wing

X-Wing: Alliance

Dark Forces

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II

Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast

Gamers should weep those have not been remastered or better yet, remade with new textures/graphics.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, therockdltj said:

Star Trek had a fun space combat game called Star Trek: Armada. Did you ever play that one?

I don't believe so. I really need to find something along those lines that's modern--I used to love playing Kessen, where you plan the battle out in advance, then watch it transpire with a few tweaks as the battle goes on. But in space. I love me some space combat. 

2 hours ago, Mithan said:

Gamers should weep those have not been remastered or better yet, remade with new textures/graphics.  

Space sim games largely died with the new century and the Dark Forces games would need to have their levels reworked, I remember goofy mazes and some rough jumps making up a lot of those levels.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, finaljedi said:

Space sim games largely died with the new century and the Dark Forces games would need to have their levels reworked, I remember goofy mazes and some rough jumps making up a lot of those levels.

I loved the Star Trek PC games back in the late 90s which are kinda expensive to buy now.

13 hours ago, therockdltj said:

@Emblazon maybe Star Wars: Rebellion is the game you were thinking of from 1998? 

^^^^ THIS!!

One of the best SW games ever - right up there with KOTOR and Republic Commando as my fave of all time.

I sunk 100's of hours into this back in the day :D