Jump to content
~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
NeoJoe

General Gaming Official Destiny 2 Thread - Blad's Best Friend Club

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, bladimir2k said:

Hey didn't you say you were getting a PC on party chat a few days ago!

 

 

Thinking about it. I need a new work PC. A 4k TV takes priority though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mo1518 said:

 

Thinking about it. I need a new work PC. A 4k TV takes priority though. 

Why not both?  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bladimir2k said:

There's a mid year sale currently being held on the PSN store that has the digital version bundled with the expansion pass for around 32 bucks if you have PSN+. The expansion pass is selling for it's normal price $34.99. So yes, right now on PSN it is cheaper to pay for that bundle than to just buy the expansion. (again you need to have PSN+)

I have PSN+ but it seems dumb not to put both in the sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D2 plus expansions is now $39 on battle.net. $19 for the expansions alone. 

 

Also, my dilemma was kind of resolved. A friendly soul on discord had a spare PC key from a Humble Bundle that he wasn’t going to use and gifted to me. So I’m the proud owner of D2 on PC! Still not sure if I will stick it out on there though. So lonely! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anzo said:

D2 plus expansions is now $39 on battle.net. $19 for the expansions alone. 

 

Also, my dilemma was kind of resolved. A friendly soul on discord had a spare PC key from a Humble Bundle that he wasn’t going to use and gifted to me. So I’m the proud owner of D2 on PC! Still not sure if I will stick it out on there though. So lonely! 

 

You have my auto rifle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Anzo said:

D2 plus expansions is now $39 on battle.net. $19 for the expansions alone. 

 

Also, my dilemma was kind of resolved. A friendly soul on discord had a spare PC key from a Humble Bundle that he wasn’t going to use and gifted to me. So I’m the proud owner of D2 on PC! Still not sure if I will stick it out on there though. So lonely! 

I play on there, what's your blizzard ID?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, eggydoo said:

I play on there, what's your blizzard ID?

I friend requested you yesterday. Anzo#1937

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Anzo said:

D2 plus expansions is now $39 on battle.net. $19 for the expansions alone. 

 

Also, my dilemma was kind of resolved. A friendly soul on discord had a spare PC key from a Humble Bundle that he wasn’t going to use and gifted to me. So I’m the proud owner of D2 on PC! Still not sure if I will stick it out on there though. So lonely! 

 

How slippery are these slopes! You went from no D2 to two D2! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, mo1518 said:

 

How slippery are these slopes! You went from no D2 to two D2! 

I was pushed down the second slippery slope. Free is free son!

 

Also, this shouldn’t be a surprise to you Mo. Remember the God of War inquiry? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Anzo said:

I was pushed down the second slippery slope. Free is free son!

 

Also, this shouldn’t be a surprise to you Mo. Remember the God of War inquiry? :lol:

 

:lol: true, true, I suppose this is very much in character for you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

Is Vanguard pvp ranking?

Vanguard is Ikora, Cayde and Zavala. So PvE. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Anzo said:

Vanguard is Ikora, Cayde and Zavala. So PvE. 

More specifically, it's just Zavala. You get tokens to rank it up from the NF and strikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mo1518 said:

 

Spire! Oh no... 

Yeap already deleted my bungie account and all my characters.. lol

 

oh yeah i forgot you gotta reach  legend on valor.... im on like a 10 losing streak on valor at this very moment...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bladimir2k said:

Yeap already deleted my bungie account and all my characters.. lol

 

oh yeah i forgot you gotta reach  legend on valor.... im on like a 10 losing streak on valor at this very moment...

 

I maxed rank and reset playing mayhem yesterday. If you get on a streak you're getting like 100+ valor per match. Even losing is +30, which is what a win would get you normally. It's really fast with the triple xp. 

 

I'm not sure I have it in me to max rank again for that ghost shell though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mo1518 said:

 

I maxed rank and reset playing mayhem yesterday. If you get on a streak you're getting like 100+ valor per match. Even losing is +30, which is what a win would get you normally. It's really fast with the triple xp. 

 

I'm not sure I have it in me to max rank again for that ghost shell though. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just lost 9 Mayhem matches in a row. :cry: Going from Valor 4 to 5 is a PITA even this weekend. :cry:

 

edit: Make that 10. :frustrated:

edit 2: OH COME THE FUCK ON! After getting rank 5 you still need ANOTHER 200 points until you can max it out and reset?!? I fucking hate the crucible so much. :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×