The Free PC Games Thread - Industria, Lisa Definitive Edition (EGS)

crispy4000

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Field of Glory II, Tell Me Why (Steam), Midnight Ghost Hunt (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Field of Glory II, Tell Me Why (Steam), Midnight Ghost Hunt (EGS), Amnesia A Machine for Pigs (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Field of Glory II, Tell Me Why (Steam), Payday 2 (EGS), Amnesia A Machine for Pigs (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Sunblaze (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Sunblaze (GOG), Alchemy Garden (Steam), Guacamelee series (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Sigma Theory: Cold War (GOG), Alchemy Garden (Steam), Guacamelee series (EGS)
844bac20026bcb6faf3d308fe9ad38365b3df6d1
WWW.GOG.COM

Download the best classic and new games on Windows, Mac & Linux. A vast selection of titles, DRM-free, with free goodies and 30-day money-back guarantee.

Eschalon: Book II is a time limited giveaway and Eschalon: Book I is free as well.

cf9a191ba37d07a3a932ef2568a8e1bc81c88eae
WWW.GOG.COM

Waking up in a strange place with no memory of who you are, you must undertake the di

• 2 weeks later...
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Grime (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Train Valley 2 (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Murder by Numbers, Elder Scroll Online (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Europa Universalis IV, Orwell (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Black Book, Dodo Peak (EGS), Warsaw Rising (Steam)
capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1692805271
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

WARSAW RISING: City of Heroes is a challenging turn-based tactical RPG set in an occupied capital during WWII. Pick your heroes. Navigate historic streets. Confront occupiers. And try to survive the 63 days of hell in this historically accurate portrayal of Poles fighting for their city.

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak (EGS), Warsaw Rising (Steam), HotK2 (GoG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Cave Story+ (EGS), King's Bounty: The Legend, Helium Rain (GoG)
844bac20026bcb6faf3d308fe9ad38365b3df6d1
WWW.GOG.COM

Download the best classic and new games on Windows, Mac & Linux. A vast selection of titles, DRM-free, with free goodies and 30-day money-back guarantee.

King's Bounty: The Legend

dca7d9d55eb53b17b1cbe5efa14af5ec7f6de294
WWW.GOG.COM

Build your fleet, trade, explore and conquer Helium Rain is a single-player space simul

• 2 weeks later...
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Soulstice, Model Builders (EGS), Trüberbrook (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Blazing Sails, Q.U.B.E. remastered 1 + 2 (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - The Evil Within, Eternal Threads (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - The Evil Within, Eternal Threads (EGS), CRYPTARK (Steam)
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Cryptark is a 2D sci-fi shooter where you take on the role of a heavily armed privateer seeking to earn government contracts by boarding deadly alien space-hulks. It's up to you to strategize a plan of attack, pick an equipment loadout, and destroy the central core to be victorious.

• crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - The Evil Within 2, Tandem (EGS)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - The Evil Within 2, Tandem (EGS), Blacksad (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Deliver Us Mars (EGS), Ramp (Steam), Styx (GOG)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Deliver Us Mars (EGS), Ramp (Steam), Styx (GOG), AC Syndicate (Ubi)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to The Free PC Games Thread - Jitsu Squad, Mighty Fight Federation (EGS), AC Syndicate (Ubi)

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/jitsu-squad-af3f2f

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/mighty-fight-federation

I've actually been eyeing Mighty Fight Federation for a while, as an indie Power Stone clone.  It probably isn't great, but it might be fun to try out.

Next week is GigaBash and Predecessor (ie: Paragon cont'd).

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, stepee said:

I guess I already had Rocket Knight, thought I only had it on Xbox. Note that it doesn’t work on deck, so don’t take the code if that’s what you want to play it on:

V8LYM-LDL3N-K7ECV

Went ahead and grabbed it.  I loved the old Rocket Knight games, was always wanting to give it a shot.

• Like 1