Trump Says There Will Be a ‘Bloodbath’ and Elections Will End if He Isn’t Reelected

19 minutes ago, Kamusha said:

I fail to see how Trump’s increasingly violent and fascist rhetoric doesn’t matter. We can’t just ignore this stuff anymore because we know his supporters are willing to storm the capitol over him, and they’ve only become more zealous and angry since January 6. I guess some haven’t learned the lesson from that day either.

January 6 is EXACTLY why this rhetoric matters.

• True 2

19 hours ago, Reputator said:

Yeah no one talks about his ridiculous tariffs on China that he did. He was raising prices on goods before COVID, with no actual plan or objective behind it.

But you know, 10 second memory on all that. Only Biden's 'shrinkflation' matters now.

But most dumbfuck Americans think the tariffs are paid by the people making the goods, not the people importing them / buying them. 
In many cases the materials being hit with this were only available from Chyna, with no US equivalent, so the American company that needed the material either ate the cost and made less money or increased price and US consumers paid the cost...or a mix a both.  

• True 1

27 minutes ago, Ominous said:

But most dumbfuck Americans think the tariffs are paid by the people making the goods, not the people importing them / buying them. 

Most dunbfuck Americans think chocolate milk comes from brown cows.

:shrug:

12 hours ago, Kamusha said:

I fail to see how Trump’s increasingly violent and fascist rhetoric doesn’t matter. We can’t just ignore this stuff anymore because we know his supporters are willing to storm the capitol over him, and they’ve only become more zealous and angry since January 6. I guess some haven’t learned the lesson from that day either.

Cis gendered straight white males will never see this threat the way minorities do, it’s to be expected. Even I’ve said I can just take my Biden shirt off, I can hide amongst the chuds, as the rest of the people who look like me can.

5 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

Cis gendered straight white males will never see this threat the way minorities do, it’s to be expected. Even I’ve said I can just take my Biden shirt off, I can hide amongst the chuds, as the rest of the people who look like me can.

at least they start publishing voting records to identify “race traitors”.  

20 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

at least they start publishing voting records to identify “race traitors”.  

I was saved by the redeeming power of the Jesus and have repented my heathen ways, see I own an ar-15. I’m one of you.

51 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

I was saved by the redeeming power of the Jesus and have repented my heathen ways, see I own an ar-15. I’m one of you.

I was convinced when you told me you are an Zionist </3

16 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

I was convinced when you told me you are an Zionist </3

That’s just me being consistent with my politics. Not because god needs the correct gps coordinates to start ww3

9 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

That’s just me being consistent with my politics. Not because god needs the correct gps coordinates to start ww3

I was trolling you a bit and that response was totally worth it :lol: