Could somebody rent Barbie for me?

Is this a bit? Burn through your retirement already? 

Anyway, I don’t think Amazon has a way to purchase a rental for someone else. If you find someone willing to share their Max login, that would be the easiest way to watch it. 

34 minutes ago, best3444 said:

It's the only movie I want to see and I litteraly can't afford the $5.99 it costs to rent from Amazon Prime. I would be so thankful for this! Once I get my money I'd pay it back. 

Thanks 😊 

Plex brother! I have barbie and more 

1 hour ago, TheLeon said:

Is this a bit? Burn through your retirement already? 

Anyway, I don’t think Amazon has a way to purchase a rental for someone else. If you find someone willing to share their Max login, that would be the easiest way to watch it. 

I don't get my retirement money for another month. Why would I ask for this if I had money? 

52 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Plex brother! I have barbie and more 

I need to get that link again. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

I need to get that link again. 

Create and account and download the app to whatever device(s) you want to use. Send me your user name or email you used for plex. 

WWW.PLEX.TV

Enjoy all of your entertainment, no matter where it lives, plus 50,000+ free titles from us.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Create and account and download the app to whatever device(s) you want to use. Send me your user name or email you used for plex. 

WWW.PLEX.TV

Enjoy all of your entertainment, no matter where it lives, plus 50,000+ free titles from us.

In the process of creating my account. I appreciate this. 

• Hype 1

13 minutes ago, best3444 said:

In the process of creating my account. I appreciate this. 

Any time sir. Also, once it's setup go to settings and increase your remote video quality to what your internet should support. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Lol it keeps saying my internet isn't fast enough to run the movie. I was watching for 2 minutes then it disconnected. 

Try lowering your quality? How fast is your internet? I think this one is over 70 Mbps since it's 4K. 

1 hour ago, Ominous said:

Try lowering your quality? How fast is your internet? I think this one is over 70 Mbps since it's 4K. 

I lowered it to 480p. My connection isn't great but when I was watching it it was rush hour in this complex. I think it will work tonight. 

I went into this movie totally blind.  I felt it dragged in some parts, but overall it was quite a surprise. I laughed a lot more than I expected.  My daughter also sings the Ken song just about everyday and acts out the music video.

1 hour ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

What’s your server hardware like? I finally have a dedicated machine for mine by getting an old desktop for free just last year. 

The server is running on my 16 core desktop with my 3090 doing transcoding if needed. 2.5 Gbps upload and download. 70something TB NAS for storage. 

• Hype 1

• 2 weeks later...