Jesse Jane Dead at 43

WWW.COMPLEX.COM

Authorities discovered her and her boyfriend Brett Hasenmueller dead during a welfare check.

Prolific adult film actress Jesse Jane, who achieved popularity during the mid-'00s, has been found dead at age 43 of an apparent overdose.

TMZ reports that she and her boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller, were found dead at a home in Moore, Oklahoma during a welfare check performed by police officers. The check was requested by Hasenmueller's employer after he didn't show up for work for a few days. Police sources have indicated that it appears to have been a drug-related death for both of them, although it's unclear how long they've been dead for. An investigation is ongoing.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 2

While she really blew up when Pirates hit shelves, I personally enjoyed seeing her pop up in Entourage in a couple episodes. Always a pleasure to see adult actors find work outside of their industry. Shame that addiction & more than likely, fentanyl, took 2 more lives.

• Halal 1

13 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

You didn't watch Howard Stern back in the day? She was definitely one of his favs... 

Yes. I watched a ton of Howard Stern so I'm surprised I never heard of her. I probably saw her and just wasn't paying much attention.

10 hours ago, Derek said:

Did you rub one out.. on the eve of her death?

I don't masturbate. 

• Wrong 1