Mouse - A gritty b&w noir FPS where you play Mickey Mouse killing other 1930s cartoons

CitizenVectron

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

Lol I KNEW you'd love it. It looks really good visually but I see the gameplay running stale quickly. 

Hopefully it’s not some 30 hour thing, a traditional shooter can be lots of fun for a few hours. I just got Dusk again this time on pc (it’s on sale for $8 and they released an free HD add-on) and that is a great old school shooter that definitely doesn’t grow stale so it’s possible.

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

Lol I KNEW you'd love it. It looks really good visually but I see the gameplay running stale quickly. 

I had the same thought, but sometimes a game can surprise you. I thought High On Life was a decent length. The variety in movement, weapons, and environments went a long way to keeping the game from feeling like it overstayed its welcome. though to be fair I didn’t 100% the game either. I could see this game possibly doing something similar. But if it’s a 3-6 hours campaign that’s ok too. 

• Halal 1

• 3 months later...
On 12/12/2023 at 2:20 PM, stepee said:

Hopefully it’s not some 30 hour thing, a traditional shooter can be lots of fun for a few hours. I just got Dusk again this time on pc (it’s on sale for $8 and they released an free HD add-on) and that is a great old school shooter that definitely doesn’t grow stale so it’s possible.

Dusk is super fun. I downloaded like 3 or 4 of those modern retro shooters that were the rage a few years ago and Dusk was the standout winner of the bunch.

This game looks cool. I'm sure the novelty would wear off quickly, but if they price it right and make it a good length it could be a good time.