Where can I buy Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade for my deck

best3444

11 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I basically buy from whoever is cheapest. I don't care who gets my money... as long as they get the least amount possible 

:sickos:

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

I figured since they aren’t often as cheap, might as well keep it simple for now with just two options - and just because it’s what I’m familiar with to make a picture of real quick :P

I haven’t used GMG in forever, not that there is anything wrong with it, I’m just lazy and usually just do one or the other myself. 

I will buy from whomever is cheapest as well, for some older stuff I'm buying (or indies) that is occasionally the case.

I don't buy from places like G2A or Kinguin because I don't want to deal the hassle of peer-to-peer keys and the higher risk of stolen keys. 

Just now, AbsolutSurgen said:

I will buy from whomever is cheapest as well, for some older stuff I'm buying (or indies) that is occasionally the case.

I don't buy from places like G2A or Kinguin because I don't want to deal the hassle of peer-to-peer keys and the higher risk of stolen keys. 

Yeah I wouldn’t ever mess with or recommend G2A and the like myself either. cdkeys has earned their reputation over many years.

8 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Yea, G2A and Kinguin are trash and at least half the items sold there are probably stolen. The only "peer to peer" route I'd go in the past was buying keys from GPU bundles off of eBay that people didn't want.

• True 2

Just now, best3444 said:

I bought 6 games through cdkeys with no issues. Please don't undermine me and think I'm a complete moron. I just need advice and experience.

@stepee Do you ever mess with settings to make games run better? Horizon is struggling in areas. 

I usually do - typically if I’m having issues with a game I’ll try going to all low and then lower the resolution to 600p or so and then cap to either 30 or 40

• Thanks 1

Humble Bundles/Choice and EGS giveaways are probably the cheapest way to go to be frank.  You just have to be open to what gets delt.

Just the other day they had that insane WB game package.  Would have been amazing for anyone who missed even half of their good games over the years.  There’s been equally crazy packages from Capcom recently too.

8 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I bought 6 games through cdkeys with no issues. Please don't undermine me and think I'm a complete moron. I just need advice and experience.

@stepee Do you ever mess with settings to make games run better? Horizon is struggling in areas. 

Some Sony games don't perform as well on Deck as one would hope.  Again, using the Cryoutilities memory swapping adjustments (and using a 4GB VRAM minimum in your Bios) will make things somewhat better.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Some Sony games don't perform as well on Deck as one would hope.  Again, using the Cryoutilities memory swapping adjustments (and using a 4GB VRAM minimum in your Bios) will make things somewhat better.  

It isn't too bad but can hit low frames in heavy areas. A lot of shit is going on in that game. GOW is a Sony game and runs flawlessly. 

42 minutes ago, best3444 said:

It isn't too bad but can hit low frames in heavy areas. A lot of shit is going on in that game. GOW is a Sony game and runs flawlessly. 

Did you lock it to 30 or are you trying for more? It’s better than on the old deck (i just tried it) but there is still a bandwidth issue so I wouldn’t try for more unless you want to do all that crazy stuff in that video Alien posted :P 

Even if it seems you can go higher, it trying to push more data is going to make it actually go lower during heavy times than locking it to 30 from my quick testing.

I did the “original” preset under graphics and set the resolution to 1152x720 with no upscaling. 

Im sure some parts will vary but set like this I was fighting tons of dino’s in the open world in the rain and was actually pretty impressed

On 11/27/2023 at 4:32 PM, stepee said:

Did you lock it to 30 or are you trying for more? It’s better than on the old deck (i just tried it) but there is still a bandwidth issue so I wouldn’t try for more unless you want to do all that crazy stuff in that video Alien posted :P 

Even if it seems you can go higher, it trying to push more data is going to make it actually go lower during heavy times than locking it to 30 from my quick testing.

I did the “original” preset under graphics and set the resolution to 1152x720 with no upscaling. 

Im sure some parts will vary but set like this I was fighting tons of dino’s in the open world in the rain and was actually pretty impressed

I locked it at 30 and ran everything at it's default settings. It's not terribly bad but when it gets heavily populated it can chug. 

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I locked it at 30 and ran everything at it's default settings. It's not terribly bad but when it gets heavily populated it can chug. 

By default do you mean you didn’t touch the settings at all - or did you specifically use the “original preset” - I’m not saying it’s the original preset, but that there is a preset called “original” that you want to use. The settings it had when I first went in were way too high.

Also I adjusted my res to 1152x720 and I reccomend that - barely lose any IQ and get a 10% or so uplift 

1 minute ago, stepee said:

By default do you mean you didn’t touch the settings at all - or did you specifically use the “original preset” - I’m not saying it’s the original preset, but that there is a preset called “original” that you want to use. The settings it had when I first went in were way too high.

Also I adjusted my res to 1152x720 and I reccomend that - barely lose any IQ and get a 10% or so uplift 

Whoa, whoa. I need to check this out now. This is why I love you. 

• Hype 1