People on FB are saying my husband was a predator

CastlevaniaNut18

Judging from what I know now, I don't view someone as a 20-year-old as different from a 17-year-old. You were both children. If he was 25 or something I would absolutely be like "hol'up..."

I know I have given criticisms of your relationship on this forum but it was never because he cradle-robbed.

Also as @TUFKAK said, women can't make their own decisions. It is known.

9 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Yeah, it feels weird having strangers tell me I was victimized/preyed on. "He was the adult, he dated a child. It was his job as an adult not to date a child." Because boy, that 6 months really mad a difference in my development. I mean, if I saw a 30 year old man starting a relationship with a 17 year old, that would actually be a different story.

How mature do they think 20 year olds are? Most 20 year olds are still kids, mentally.

• True 1

On 9/13/2023 at 4:20 AM, Fizzzzle said:

Judging from what I know now, I don't view someone as a 20-year-old as different from a 17-year-old. You were both children. If he was 25 or something I would absolutely be like "hol'up..."

I know I have given criticisms of your relationship on this forum but it was never because he cradle-robbed.

Also as @TUFKAK said, women can't make their own decisions. It is known.

I don’t recall much in the way of criticism. Maybe a couple comments, but that’s it.