Ask @Biggie anything

Biggie

@Biggie What is your problem with me? We've been friends for years and all I did was mention to you to stop criticizing me in a majority of your posts. 

Let's just drop this and move on. Your my best friend on here and I care about you. I'm sorry for some of the things I have done but let's just move on. 

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie What is your problem with me? We've been friends for years and all I did was mention to you to stop criticizing me in a majority of your posts. 

Let's just drop this and move on. Your my best friend on here and I care about you. I'm sorry for some of the things I have done but let's just move on. 

No

22 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

How badly will the Braves  choke in October again? 

Good chance. They are rolling on offense but we all know in the playoffs you run into real good pitching. Mix in the fact they hardly ever play well in prime time or day games and I’d say there’s a 65% they don’t make it to the series. 

21 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

Why did none of Acuna's teammates come to his defense/rescue last night, is he disliked?

Catcher Sean Murphy was there but yeah I’d like to see more of his teammates kicking the dog shit outta these morons. 

• Halal 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
14 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

You were going at me at an awful time. I'm still recovering from my med situation but overall I feel pretty good. I'm getting a new psychiatrist once I get my insurance back which will be in a month. I need a younger guy that is more open to new ideas etc. My current doctor is 75 and delusional. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

You were going at me at an awful time. I'm still recovering from my med situation but overall I feel pretty good. I'm getting a new psychiatrist once I get my insurance back which will be in a month. I need a younger guy that is more open to new ideas etc. My current doctor is 75 and delusional. 

75 seems really old to be your psychiatrist. 

6 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Mine is being a fuckin dick but I actually prefer the PS5. As in if it came down to which you'd keep, bye bye Xbox. I even prefer the PS5 controller. 

Nope. I was a 360 fan boi until multiple red rings of death pushed me over to Sony. Their controller is so much better than anything Sony has done in my opinion. Once CoD starts coming out on GamePass I probably won’t even buy a Sony console anymore.