Should I buy Five Guys or wings and a large pepperoni pizza?

Best

Five Guys or wings and pizza?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Well help a brother out

• Pizza and wings
    • Five guy's

25 minutes ago, Bacon said:

goddamn does that look like shit

11 minutes ago, Bacon said:

shit be lookin' like this

b7sg9t4iobl11.jpg

25 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Looks undercooked. No crispiness.  4/10. 

Yea, it usually looks phenomenal but they asked for extra sauce and it ruined everything. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Yea, it usually looks phenomenal but they asked for extra sauce and it ruined everything. 

Explain to them if they want extra sauce to not have them add it to the pizza but put a few plastic cups with lids full of sauce. 

Just now, Biggie said:

Explain to them if they want extra sauce to not have them add it to the pizza but put a few plastic cups with lids full of sauce. 

Yea but my parents like it this way. I guess you're not grasping this. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Ok I am now. And I guess my next question is. What the fuck is wrong with them?

They are so old fashioned and clueless with food. I didn't pay for it so oh well. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Ok tryin Domino's for the first time in over 3 years. I'm getting the new New York Style which looks pretty bangin.

Pics for sure this time. 

Omg don’t make promises you aren’t going to keep 

39 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'm about 88% sure I'm taking a pic. 

So really there’s a 12% chance of utter disappointment 

6 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@Biggie The New York Style is freakin $18 lol. I'm going to my local pizzeria. What are you eating?

Nothing from Domino’s is worth $18

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I had Red Lobster

spacer.png

Damn. You eatin classy. Did you go by yourself?

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

So really there’s a 12% chance of utter disappointment 

Nothing from Domino’s is worth $18

Fuck no. 

31 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Damn. You eatin classy. Did you go by yourself?

Go to a sit down restaurant and eat by myself? I know I’m a loser but goddamn I’m not that much of a loser. I was with family. 

18 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Go to a sit down restaurant and eat by myself? I know I’m a loser but goddamn I’m not that much of a loser. I was with family. 

Fast food prices are getting so high people might as well go to sit down restaurant by themselves.

A double western bacon cheeseburger combo at Carl's Jr. costs MORE than a burger from Applebee's

spacer.png

(And this is $16 with taxes)

spacer.png

With taxes and a 10% tip this is like a dollar more. (Minus the tip it's cheaper)

33 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Well I recall you going to another place by yourself so that's why I asked. Relax lol. 

19 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Well I recall you going to another place by yourself so that's why I asked. Relax lol. 

Huh when? I would never eat by myself in public. I don’t have that type of self confidence. 

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Huh when? I would never eat by myself in public. I don’t have that type of self confidence. 

I thought you went to Texas Roadhouse and got something cheap to eat the other week? I guess you were with family. I wasn't trying to insinuate that you went by yourself like a loser. :p

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

I thought you went to Texas Roadhouse and got something cheap to eat the other week? I guess you were with family. I wasn't trying to insinuate that you went by yourself like a loser. :p

I mean, I am a loser but I’m not a loser that eats alone. Fuck that. 

I eat at restaurants by myself. I figure if most of my meals are already alone at home or work, what’s the difference? I live alone, I’ll die alone, might as well do enjoyable things alone too. 

10 minutes ago, Brian said:

When I eat alone, I pick a place with a bar and sit there. Don’t find it uncomfortable. 

Well ya a bar to me isn’t eating alone. You got the other people sitting at the bar and the bartender. I’m talking about sitting at a table or booth alone. No way I’d do that. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, TheLeon said:

I eat at restaurants by myself. I figure if most of my meals are already alone at home or work, what’s the difference? I live alone, I’ll die alone, might as well do enjoyable things alone too. 

You must be fun at parties. 

On 5/4/2024 at 6:35 PM, Biggie said:

I mean, I am a loser but I’m not a loser that eats alone. Fuck that. 

I was travelling every other week in 2022, and I never ate alone in a restaurant. I’d order takeout and bring it back to my hotel room. At least I could Watch Netflix on my tablet there. 

• Halal 1

20 minutes ago, Biggie said:

You must be fun at parties. 

Believe it or not, I don’t get invited to many parties. I don’t get invited to much of anything. I used to make that my excuse for staying home every night and sulking. I had a long list of things I wouldn’t do because it would be weird to do them alone, but eventually I outgrew that. That’s my point. This evening, I had no plans, nobody to make plans with. But I didn’t feel like sitting at home all day. So I walked to a neighborhood a couple miles away to get a burger and a beer at a little dive bar. Then I went across the street to this local ice cream shop that I had been meaning to try. If I waited until I had someone to go with, who the hell knows when I would’ve ever gone? It was great. 

• Halal 1