I’m in Canada AMA

stepee

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Not gonna lie. This thread was much more entertaining when @best3444 was going off on everyone. 

No it wasn't and I wasn't really going off on anyone. I'm finished arguing with people on here. If I get attacked I'm just going to ignore it from now on. If she wants to keep making snarky comments ar me that's on her not me. So please stop bringing this up and let stepee enjoy his thread.

• Halal 1
  • Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, Brian said:

Accepted

panda GIF

ok now tell me how it runs on deck and let me know if it’s something I should look into getting because honestly I know literally nothing about it besides it was an old beloved wrpg and this is a new one after a couple decades 

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, stepee said:

ok now tell me how it runs on deck and let me know if it’s something I should look into getting because honestly I know literally nothing about it besides it was an old beloved wrpg and this is a new one after a couple decades 

I gave the deck away so I will give you an update on how it runs on the Ally. I will keep you and @Bacon abreast of my impressions. 

• Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Brian said:

I gave the deck away so I will give you an update on how it runs on the Ally. I will keep you and @Bacon abreast of my impressions. 

lol wooooosh I forgot that we both moved to the ally, I don’t give a fuck how it runs on deck Im just used to calling “that handheld pc thing” that 

• Haha 1

I’m not going to do extensive notes until I get back but I’m very much in love with this city. I head for Banff tomorrow for four days but should be back here about two days since the airport is here. I need to travel a lot more, but the feeling of falling in love with a city and the people there is a fantastic one.

• Like 2

what a day tho

k9949iY.jpeg?fb
IMGUR.COM

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring...

n5RVANr.jpeg?fb
IMGUR.COM

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I want to go to Banff someday. My friend went last year and did a ton of hiking and his photos were amazing.

I’d definitely recommend it to anyone, it’s really a place you need to see in person because photos can’t convent the scale of the mountains