Just asked my coworker to mate

Jason

In the realm of passionate pursuits and primal urges, our protagonist finds himself deeply infatuated with a captivating female. His heart yearns to engage in the ancient dance of procreation, to mate with her amidst the embrace of their respective companions. Alas, fate has dealt him a challenging hand, for the object of his desire already shares an intimate bond with a tender paramour, one who relishes in the gentle caress of her lustrous alabaster flesh.

Yet, driven by an unwavering determination, our protagonist resolves to take bold action. Today, he mustered the courage to initiate a conversation, choosing the enigmatic world of economics as his backdrop. With a critical eye, he voiced his concerns about the perceived shortcomings of the esteemed leader, Biden, and the puzzling discrepancies within the numerical fabric of our society. Furthermore, he conveyed his sincere appreciation for her exemplary work, subtly hinting at a desire for her to prove herself as the most suitable candidate.

To his astonishment, his calculated move yielded the desired result! A sacred bond was sealed, transcending the realm of a mere kiss. She, too, recognized the hidden desires that stirred within her, and consented to rendezvous with him this very night, while her devoted partner offered his aid within the sanctuary of his chosen faith.

• Like 1
  • Hype 1

There's this really cute woman I work with from time to time and I just found out today that she's gay.

I'm glad I found that out before I asked her out. That would have been awkward.

Not that I would have asked her out anyway in all likelihood, I'm not all that sociable to people I work with for the most part (for good reason. Don't shit where you eat). But the thought crossed my mind.

I should have just shown her the sucking your own dick thread and seen where it went.

• True 1

10 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

There's this really cute woman I work with from time to time and I just found out today that she's gay.

Not that I would have asked her out anyway in all likelihood, I'm not all that sociable to people I work with for the most part (for good reason. Don't shit where you eat). But the thought crossed my mind.

I should have just shown her the sucking your own dick thread and seen where it went.

I'm dumb, she's a lesbian

I thought I had found the one

We were good as married in my mind

6 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

hahahaha

A friend of mine from college and I went to a car design event and met these two awesome girls, we were both in love

Turns out they were married to each other 

haha

We got drunk and ate Chinese at 1am after 

• Haha 1