flamin' hot is a bad flavor

Bacon

9 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Is it an actual flavo(u)r?

I think of it more as a "description" (like "freezing cold") rather than as a flavo(u)r.

Yes, the flamin' hot spice that is used on frito-lay products. Whatever spice mixture makes up their flamin' hot spice is bad.

73ab4a45-1856-4e75-b12e-7b30484e201b.356

302d76d4-0f51-4094-a32d-3b7db28a6fc5.f82

685fd439-b5dd-41ad-a7f9-015b2f6c1e56.71f

72e8e458-78e8-413f-a811-0b060bd94868.924

bbb0e7db-95de-431b-8906-ed6c3cce7f8b.7c5

b8b6ac49-8d02-4d8b-a339-b028353c478f.ffc

A year or so ago I got the flamin' hot white cheddar popcorn because I love me some hot cheese popcorn and everywhere here has stopped selling all brands of hot cheese popcorn except for the smart food brand. I thought, since there was cheese maybe I'd like it but nope. It mostly just tastes like the awful flamin' hot spice. I have tried the flamin' hot cool ranch as well and once again it was just bad. I have of course had the cheetos brand but those are the worst because there ain't even any cheese on flamin' hot cheetos.

Today I was watching a thing where the flamin' hot cool ranch doritos were basically ranked as the best dorito and I just thought those people were nuts.

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

A year or so ago I got the flamin' hot white cheddar popcorn because I love me some hot cheese popcorn and everywhere here has stopped selling all brands of hot cheese popcorn except for the smart food brand. I thought, since there was cheese maybe I'd like it but nope. It mostly just tastes like the awful flamin' hot spice. I have tried the flamin' hot cool ranch as well and once again it was just bad. I have of course had the cheetos brand but those are the worst because there ain't even any cheese on flamin' hot cheetos.

Today I was watching a thing where the flamin' hot cool ranch doritos were basically ranked as the best dorito and I just thought those people were nuts.

Yeah. I don’t know why they got rid of the cheese. Might as well call them flametos. You should sue

• True 1

13 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

Flamin' Hot Cheetos are the best and if you disagree I'll be happy to fight you near a Walmart dumpster!

I refuse to fight anyone in case I lose. I'll just call you stupid and dumb from across the internet :cool:

• Shocked 1