Everyone’s least favorite political power couple is calling it quits!

It’s a shame, I was rooting for them to be a beacon of “both sides can get along”:

Pour one out for the Conways.

The former Republican power couple appeared to unravel during the Trump administration, as Kellyanne Conway remained loyal to former President Trump, while her husband became an ardent opponent of the president, according to The New York Times.

Everyone’s favorite loser chimed in:

“Free at last, she has finally gotten rid of the disgusting albatross around her neck,” Trump said. “She is a great person, and will now be free to lead the kind of life that she deserves…and it will be a great life without the extremely unattractive loser by her side!”

George replied:

Looking forward to seeing you in New York at E. Jean’s trial next month!” Conway said on Truth Social. “Hugs and kisses.”

I swear they only stuck together because of the mad angry sex they would have after she defended Trump on the various news networks. Since she has stopped working for Trump, that spark is gone. 

Totally fucking gross to think of, but sure made sense to a lot of people I talk too who follow.

13 hours ago, silentbob said:

I swear they only stuck together because of the mad angry sex they would have after she defended Trump on the various news networks. Since she has stopped working for Trump, that spark is gone. 

Totally fucking gross to think of, but sure made sense to a lot of people I talk too who follow.

Dude, hate sex is the best sex.

9 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

I honestly thought they were done ages ago.  The last I heard of this family was some rough sounding stuff with their daughter.

Yeah, I thought it was just at a terminal point of "George is super duper Catholic so he'd never ever go for an official divorce even though they're 100% done" (but I guess that's why she's the one who filed for the divorce).