EGS: 15 Days of Free Games: Dishonored 1 complete, Eximus (+ Dishonored 2 giveaway on Prime)

crispy4000

P9rkZbZ.jpg

WWW.EPICGAMES.COM

First game goes live in a few hours.

Last year had some good stuff: Tomb Raider Reboot Trilogy, Remnant from the Ashes and Control among others.

$10 coupons also make a return, applying to any game $14.99 or above.

Bonus for Amazon Prime subscribers: Dishonored 2 is a redeemable later this month starting on the 27th, alongside a bunch of SNK arcade games.

• Like 1

• crispy4000 changed the title to EGS: 15 Days of Free Games (+ Dishonored 2 giveaway on Prime)
  • crispy4000 changed the title to EGS: 15 Days of Free Games: Bloons 6 (+ Dishonored 2 giveaway on Prime)

Ok, so there's some seriously great deals this time with that $10 off coupon.  Epic is going in hard this time, this is a much better sale than last year.

Edit: Coupon is only 25% off again.  Disregard. Epic’s store sales stay sucking. :(

41 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

They ended with the Tomb Raider reboot trilogy.  Think it was Darksiders 1 & 2 the year before that.

You're right. They started with Senmue III last year. Either way, no reason to worry with Bloons being the first game. It will get better!

• crispy4000 changed the title to EGS: 15 Days of Free Games: Horizon Chase Turbo (+ Dishonored 2 giveaway on Prime)

I'd like to see some older indies that haven't gotten super steep discounts or bundles, or don't anymore.  Games like Obra Dinn, Freedom Planet, The Pathless, Bug Fables, Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom, Owlboy, The Mummy Demastered, etc. 

As for AAA , Guardians of the Galaxy and Avengers combo maybe?  That might be just silly enough to happen with the chip on Square's shoulder.  Epic's given away multiple Batman games before, so hey, it could happen.  Even more pie in the sky would be a Crash Team Racing PC port, which has yet to materialize.

59 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

Risk of Rain 2 I've been wanting it for a long time and Samurai Showdown because I want it but I don't want to give my money to a Saudi Prince.

I have some bad news for you sir

mbs-and-alwaleed.jpg
HOUSEOFSAUD.COM

Mohammed Bin Salman sits as main shareholder and chairman of the board at Saavy Games, a still unfamiliar name within the gaming sphere. This is about to change, the de facto leader is intent on purchasing a major games publisher, with potential candidates being behemoths Capcom and Epic Games. In the running for being bought out by the Saudi Prince are also Square Enix and Konami. Epic Games is said to be...

• crispy4000 changed the title to EGS: 15 Days of Free Games: Costume Quest 2 (+ Dishonored 2 giveaway on Prime)
11 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I have some bad news for you sir

mbs-and-alwaleed.jpg
HOUSEOFSAUD.COM

Mohammed Bin Salman sits as main shareholder and chairman of the board at Saavy Games, a still unfamiliar name within the gaming sphere. This is about to change, the de facto leader is intent on purchasing a major games publisher, with potential candidates being behemoths Capcom and Epic Games. In the running for being bought out by the Saudi Prince are also Square Enix and Konami. Epic Games is said to be...

Just saves me money spending anything on their storefront :whistlin:

• crispy4000 changed the title to EGS: 15 Days of Free Games: Sable (+ Dishonored 2 giveaway on Prime)

That's just the (small) price of success for them.  Think about how many other kid-marketed multiplayer games out there enable voice chat by default and give no resistance to transactions whatsoever.

It's not okay, but no company in the industry gives a shit about 'protecting' kids from voice chat beyond Nintendo, who is equally absurd about it.  And I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of whales are minors.