Far Cry 6: Lost Between Worlds Announced for December 6th - 20 Bucks

Mr.Vic20

• Mr.Vic20 changed the title to Far Cry 6: Lost Between Worlds Announced for December 6th - 20 Bucks

Man I wish Ubisoft would pull their head out of their ass and let their developers actually use their creativity on a new fuckin' game instead of these standalone DLC chapters for Far Cry. It's like they have proven time and time again that they want to do something new and fresh, but Ubi just won't let them.

I can imagine that board room pitch wrapping up and the Yves Guillemot standing there saying, "I like it.. but here me out... what if it was FAR CRY." And all the devs just slumping their shoulders and nodding.

• Halal 1

I really enjoyed Far Cry 6, it’s my second favorite game in the series. So this expansion is a pleasant surprise since it’s a new separate adventure with Dani who I liked in the main game. I’m surprised that it’s coming out in a week, and is only $20. I hope that it’s a somewhat lengthy campaign.

9 hours ago, Phaseknox said:

I really enjoyed Far Cry 6, it’s my second favorite game in the series. So this expansion is a pleasant surprise since it’s a new separate adventure with Dani who I liked in the main game. I’m surprised that it’s coming out in a week, and is only $20. I hope that it’s a somewhat lengthy campaign.

Same, best since 3 imo; I lost interest in the others and only finished to say I did.

4 minutes ago, Dre801 said:

Haven't played a Far Cry game since 4 and didn't finish due to a bug(a story mission just wouldn't trigger).

Not sure what to make of this expansion.

If you've played Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon you have a pretty good idea.

Ubi has been using the Far Cry games to release weird DLC's that have zombies, robots, etc. It's like they let their devs have fun, but they have to do it within the confines of the Far Cry name because heaven forbid Ubisoft should take a risk.

Just started. I know it's like the last few dlc where you have to complete it in one run. But are there any safe houses?

The game says when exiting (during a run) that supplies are saved and mission progress lost. But My guns were gone on the next playthough