We Really Need to Talk About Marvel Snap, update: ByteDance announces divestment from Nuverse (Marvel Snap publisher)

skillzdadirecta

On 4/3/2023 at 5:43 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

That's pretty impressive for only playing a couple of days. What deck are you using?

I reached Infininite for the first time the season before last. This season I'm at about 70. Gonna see how much higher I can get before the reset.

I'm back up to 67 again so far this season.

• 4 weeks later...

I just got into this game game a couple of weeks ago. It's amazing. I can't put it down. 
Had this happen last night:

PgBm4Py.jpeg?fb
IMGUR.COM

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

• Halal 1

5 hours ago, AshsToAshs said:

I just got into this game game a couple of weeks ago. It's amazing. I can't put it down. 
Had this happen last night:

PgBm4Py.jpeg?fb
IMGUR.COM

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Nice bro 

welcome to hell GIF by Team Coco

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
WWW.POLYGON.COM

The scope of the layoff has not been confirmed, but hundreds may be impacted

TikTok owner ByteDance is looking to get out of mainstream gaming, including at its subsidiary Nuverse, the publisher of Marvel Snap. ByteDance confirmed Monday in a statement to Polygon that it will “restructure” its gaming business. The decision is expected to lead to hundreds of layoffs, according to Reuters, which first reported the news. ByteDance has not confirmed the scope of its layoffs.

“We regularly review our businesses and make adjustments to center on long-term strategic growth areas,” a ByteDance representative said in a statement. “Following a recent review, we’ve made the difficult decision to restructure our gaming business.”

Though ByteDance is divesting from Nuverse, Marvel Snap “will continue to operate and flourish in the future,” according to a tweet posted early Monday on X (formerly Twitter) by the official Marvel Snap X account. The game is developed by Irvine, California-based indie studio Second Dinner

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to We Really Need to Talk About Marvel Snap, update: ByteDance announces divestment from Nuverse (Marvel Snap publisher)