If You Have Old Comics to Sell or Trade, I am Very interested...

As a lot of you know I'm a pretty serious comic collector and have a collection of thousands of comics dating back to when I started as a kid in the 80's. I've recently started buying key issues online at auctions and I'm getting pretty serious about buying and selling comics as I get them. If any of you guys have any old comics you want to sell, I'm interested in talking to you. I know some of you guys collected when you were younger but probably stopped. I'm mostly interested in books from the 70's and 80's (I started collecting seriously in the late 80's and missed out on a lot of books prior to that) anything from good to near mint condition and I'm willing to pay fair prices. If you guys want to discuss, you can post here or hit me with a direct message. I'm also down to trade as well... I have a few copies of some key issues as well that I'm willing to part with. 

In terms of my collection, I really only kept a handful of Spidey & X-Men titles from the 80's & 90's (full runs Web & Spectacular Spider-Man as well as G.I. Joe A Real American Hero!) It wasn't until around the Geoff Johns Green Lantern run I began collecting for a few years again thereafter with my tastes veering more towards Image/IDW than anything.

1 hour ago, SuperSpreader said:

I have all the X-Men 1(90s) through age of apocalypse books, a bunch of signed top cow no 1s (darkness, witchblade), some signed vampirella, some Spidey stuff, bunch of random crap, I forgot what's all in "the box"

If you want to part with any of those let's talk. I probably have most of the Xmen books but I'd be willing to discuss. Any idea what condition they're in?

3 hours ago, SoberChef said:

In terms of my collection, I really only kept a handful of Spidey & X-Men titles from the 80's & 90's (full runs Web & Spectacular Spider-Man as well as G.I. Joe A Real American Hero!) It wasn't until around the Geoff Johns Green Lantern run I began collecting for a few years again thereafter with my tastes veering more towards Image/IDW than anything.

Same with you... I'd definitely be interested in those Spidey books. I have a fair amount of the Marvel GI joe books but not a full set.

I've got some really good ones:

Spectacular Spider-Man #1

Captain America featuring first appearance by Punisher

Spawn #1

An old Brave & the Bold featuring Batman and Robin

First appearance of Carnage

Death of Superman in the sealed black baggy

And a number of others I can't think of right now. 

I also have a massive amount of Garbage Pail Kids cards. I have an Adam Bomb in mint condition. Very tempted to send it off to get graded. 

1 hour ago, Emblazon said:

Captain America featuring first appearance by Punisher

You have the Captain America issue when he meets the Punisher for the first time? I'm pretty sure I have that one. Frank Miller did the cover I think... I was heavy into the Punisher in high school and tracked down most of his appearances before he got his own book that I could afford. I also have his first meetings with Daredevil, Moon Knight and Wolverine. Let me know if you're willing to part with any of these... I'm definitely interested in that Spactacular Spiderman and that Brave and Bold.

I just went to a comic store in downtown Raliegh to get some comics for my nephews who have expressed an interest and spent an hour digging through their impressive stock of back issues. They were a little over priced for a lot of books that were basically dollar bin books but I DID find a steal... John Walker's first appearance in an old issue of Captain America. They had it for 3 bucks and that book can go for as high as 250 in the right condition. I'm not sure if I have this book or not in my collection, most of my books pre-2008 are in storage in NJ. I grabbed it anyway.

If I had the room, I would invest in a comic press for restoration but my apartment is over crowded enough with shit. When I buy a house in the next year or two I will definitely invest in one.