Update: ManU Baby and Professional Sports Team mutually agree to immediately terminate relationship

AbsolutSurgen

I mean dude lost a child and we are terrible. I wouldn't want to play for us. I am a bit hopeful wit Erik but these players downed tools on Mou, Ole, technically Ronaldo, and may do it to Erik. 

Ronaldo completely upset the dressing room by (checks notes) expecting us to win, wanting us to win, and demanding more out of our players. Legit wasting a GOATs time tbh.

@Brian we are such a charlie foxtrot Brian changed his username. 

Having said that Ronaldo may need an intervention. Heard he went to see Jordan Peterson for therapy. 

And now ManU is suing him!

7000.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Manchester United have appointed lawyers to sue Cristiano Ronaldo for alleged breach of contract after claims made by the forward in an interview

Manchester United have appointed lawyers to sue Cristiano Ronaldo for alleged breach of contract after claims made by the forward in a recent interview, with the club seeking a swift resolution to the issue.

It means Ronaldo will almost certainly never play for United again and it is understood the 37-year-old has been instructed not to return to the club’s Carrington training base after his participation with Portugal in the World Cup in Qatar.

When speaking to Piers Morgan on Talk TV Ronaldo made a series of allegations about United. These included that he is being forced out by the club, that senior executives lacked empathy after his newborn son died in April, that the owners, the Glazer family, do not care about the club, and that the manager, Erik ten Hag, does not respect him.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Man Baby Feels Disrespected by Professional Sports Team After Spending Summer Trying To Force Own Exit, update: Man Baby is now being sued by Professional Sports Team
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to ManU Baby Feels Disrespected by Professional Sports Team After Spending Summer Trying To Force Own Exit, update: ManU Baby is now being sued by Professional Sports Team
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Update: ManU Baby and Professional Sports Team mutually agree to immediately terminate relationship
2 hours ago, Brian said:

It’s over. Man U and Ronaldo have agreed to mutually terminate the contract. 
New York Comedy GIF by HULU

Club is a dumpster fire. Glazer's might be looking to sell. Thank God. Makes sense though they want to make money and it's hard to do thst in soccer when you have teams with YOLO money.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2022 at 6:36 PM, Brian said:

I saw. They want a minimum $5B, upwards to $9B. Good luck with that. Lolololol

the team is saddled with debt and Old Trafford and Carrington need massive renovations.

What oil countries are left to buy the club?

Qatar is left and bidding $5B for Man Utd. I guess I am on the fuck alcohol and women train now. 

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2023%2F0215%2Fr1131679_
WWW.ESPN.COM

Sheikh Jassim Bin Hamad Al Thani, the chairman of Qatar Islamic Bank, has launched a bid to buy Manchester United.

2 hours ago, Chris- said:

Per Wikipedia:

What great company to keep for the venerable Manchester United!

I distinctly remember this incident:

After Argentina defaulted on its sovereign debt in 2002, Elliott, which owned Argentinian bonds with a nominal face value of $630 million now worth $2.3 billion, refused to accept Argentina's offer of less than 30 cents on the dollar. Elliott won judgments against Argentina in U.S. and U.K. courts but did not collect payment. In October 2012, an Elliott subsidiary, NML Capital, arranged for the seizure in Ghana of the ARA Libertad, an Argentinian naval vessel, which it intended to confiscate in accordance with court judgments awarding it over $1.6 billion in Argentinian assets.[91] A November 2012 New York trial, which ended in a ruling for NML and against Argentina; legal experts called it the "sovereign debt trial of the century." In a letter published in the Financial Times, legal experts Andreas F. Lowenfeld and Peter S. Smedresman defended NML's position.[92]

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I distinctly remember this incident:

I see why you feel multinational corps will replace nation states looking if we keep the status quo as is. An individual has zero reason to sue a state. Out right ridiculous.

On 2/21/2023 at 7:28 AM, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

You cannot think of a single reason why an individual would have the grounds to sue a "state"?  None at all?

Sorry I'm wrong and you're right. I get high alot not all my ideas are galaxy brain strats and im installing filters so I say less dumb stuff. I'm a work in progress. (I feel bad about being wrong.)

• Hugs 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 10:58 PM, Brian said:

I don’t even know why his “friends” would bring up Ronaldo. ETH won. Leave the dead goat alone 

He won a trophy so we are on the right track that Liverpool game was the reality check that Ronaldo was a problem because he wanted to win. This is Pep forcing out Hart from Man City for eventually Ederson. 

Sorry for the necromancy. I found a galaxy brain betting strat that I was gonna share in the sports betting thread.

• 2 months later...