Honestly, you simply have to respect the hustle

merlin_205379007_eb176070-3b26-4705-9407

Just look at this fucking guy. He got each those rubes to pay $40,000 for that shit.

One of Mr. Belfort’s guests, Svein-Erik Nilsen, a Norwegian entrepreneur, started describing his own business ambitions. Did Mr. Hero have any tips? The key to starting a new venture, he replied, is aggressive marketing. “Imagine going to a Brazilian beach and trying to find one single hot chick. There’s eight million,” Mr. Hero said. “The idea is the same thing here. You have to do stupid, dumb marketing to get it out there.”

:jordan:

• Haha 2
  • Sicko 1

Artem Bespaloff, the chief executive of the crypto mining company Asic Jungle, leaned across the table to describe his personal conversion to the way of the Wolf. He was planning to go to medical school, he said, when he found a copy of “The Wolf of Wall Street” at the library.

“I said, ‘This is what I want to do,’” Mr. Bespaloff recalled. “I ended up stealing the book from the library.”

“So I was a good influence,” Mr. Belfort said with a laugh. Still, he said, he regrets his behavior in those days — it was wrong, and he could have gotten even richer if he hadn’t broken the law. “I missed the internet boom,” he said. “I would’ve made 100x more money.”

“Well,” Mr. Bespaloff replied, “you’re in crypto now.”

“You live and learn,” Mr. Belfort said.

Irony is dead.

• True 1