~*D1P Passover/Easter/Ramadan Giveaway*~

Commissar SFLUFAN

Well now we will all understand how my addiction works......

Finally gets PS5 {but never really ever looked for one other than searching PS5 on Best Buy or Amazon couple times a week} Makes a deal with "Himself :rolleyes:", I will not pay full price for a PSN PS5 game this year!! Meaning 69.99+. Sees a free game give away from the in D1P forum, ENTERS. Gets another fellow D1P'ers sub thus upping his chances. Knows sooner or later He'll have to face the demon and unbox the console he's had well over a week now already, carefully placed just out of sight but NOT HIDDEN. Constant reassuring himself it's for the best. Hell he really should be getting a chip, 12 day CHIP he thinks while sipping his coffee. I can do this, this is nothing! Still that pull, that burning, that NEED grows ever more strong. 

Logs and enters his favorite website and FUCKING WINS the DAMNED game of course!!" FU%K ME! The damage has now been done, 70 dollars just sitting in my PSN wallet. Just sitting there, yelling at him! No....no....n this is a good thing, a fine thing. A very appreciated gesture not meant to burden, not meant to HURT, but to Heal. A kind gesture meaning we're in this together... The good times and the bad. What's one game going to hurt, one game is really all I need, hell...all anyone really "needs" at a time. Just have a little patients, a little self control. It's just one game, one "FREE GAME". This is ok, this will be fine. I'll look back at this moment and laugh...

Well I F&C%ED up!   Of course I did . . .

I used the 70 bucks and bought and downloaded Gran Turismo 7, so....what's so bad about that you may ask!

Well I also bought:

1. 20 dollar Final Fantasy 7 remake upgrade

2. 25 dollar {I think} to bring my Ghosts of Tashima ps4 to Deluxe edition PS5 edition

3. Gran Turismo 7: Free with D1P game giveaway win THANK YOU AGAIN!

4. Downloaded the new Odd World though it was free!

5. Returnal 34.99 NEW Disc / ebay

6. Demon Souls Remake 39.88  New Disc / ebay 

7. Spiderman: MM 29.95 New Disc / ebay

8. Ratchet & Clank: A Rift Apart 40.00 New Disc / ebay

This is meant to be funny though all true and "YES" I really do have a problem when it comes to buying games.. We are ok, not maxing CC or anything, but I do realize it's a bit much and wish I could just enjoy what I have more already. I do think a lot of it stems from losing so much of our lives together {The wife and kids } in Paradise from that damned fire! WE have been together now for over 28 years, married now 26! I am blessed and toughly enjoy these message forums. We also were forced to relocate, new jobs, new state, totally new life really. losing the home and our town / community is tough and during all that we had a few family losses too. You guys know! These boards are where I vent, I'm not a online social guy, but here I do like. Most all my friends are now hundreds of miles away, friends of well over 25 years, we all lost so much in 2018. Thanks for the platform and the ability to type as many characters as I wish, as many times as I wish! It's all therapeutic to me, as is gaming. We as a family are so very much closer even though we're mostly separated my miles. 

Hope this made someone smile and or maybe even laugh. I know I did while typing it. Half the problem is the "Knowing you Have a PROBLEM" isn't it

THERE: Another book by: HardAct :celebrate: