Showa American Story | Post-apocalyptic action RPG (PS4/PS5/PC)

Phaseknox

Showa-American-Story-Announce_01-07-22.j
WWW.GEMATSU.COM

Publisher 2P Games and developer NEKCOM Games have officially announced action RPG Showa American Story for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC (Steam). A release date was not...

Doesn’t seem the developer has done much but apparently this takes place in a 1980’s Japanese America where Japan bought America and you are a stunt woman back from the dead taking on zombies in a kind of Dead Rising style so…in?

39 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

Reminds me of cheap mobile games mixed with Dead Rising's bad combat... not sure if we're looking at the same game here? It doesn't look awful but it hardly looks compelling.

I’m not getting a cheap mobile game vibe from it, it looks more like a mid-tier PS3/Xbox 360 generation game similar to Bullet Witch, Dead Rising, Lollipop Chainsaw and Shadows of the Damned to me. I really liked those games back in the day, so I expect to like this as well.

• 1 year later...
  • Phaseknox changed the title to Showa American Story | Post-apocalyptic action RPG (PS4/PS5/PC)