Bob’s Burger The Movie (New Trailer)

silentbob

• 2 months later...
  • silentbob changed the title to Bob’s Burger The Movie (New Trailer)

I'll watch it. This show seems to be consistently decent. It's along the same line as 'King of the Hill', for me. I may not find it 'laugh out loud' funny all the time, but it's usually entertaining to some degree. 

Family Guy or American Dad will try to go big with some of their jokes. If they land, it's pretty funny. If not, it's painful. Bob's Burgers doesn't do that and I find it refreshing. 

On a Saturday or Sunday when shit else is on, I'll pick a 'King of the Hill' or 'Bob's Burger' marathon before a 'Simpsons' or 'Family Guy' one. 

But that's not usually an option because 'Ridiculousness' trumps all that. I'm weak.

11 hours ago, Derek said:

I'll watch it. This show seems to be consistently decent. It's along the same line as 'King of the Hill', for me. I may not find it 'laugh out loud' funny all the time, but it's usually entertaining to some degree. 

Family Guy or American Dad will try to go big with some of their jokes. If they land, it's pretty funny. If not, it's painful. Bob's Burgers doesn't do that and I find it refreshing. 

On a Saturday or Sunday when shit else is on, I'll pick a 'King of the Hill' or 'Bob's Burger' marathon before a 'Simpsons' or 'Family Guy' one. 

But that's not usually an option because 'Ridiculousness' trumps all that. I'm weak.

I like Bob Burgers enough but King of the Hill is much better just sayin.