Any sneaker heads here?

Dodger

Just now, best3444 said:

I bought myself a nice pair of skechers for work. I think I spent $90 on them. 

Not bad. My husband has been wearing Vans.

I'll spend whatever. I have a pair of Asics trail shoes I love that cost me $50 on sale. But I've got some other Asics running shoes that were $100. I'll pay whatever, as long as they look good and are comfortable.

I more of a boots guy but I do have a pair of chucks for lifting(mostly just barefoot though), Adidas for running and some sambas for everyday use.

Redwing Iron rangers ( these are god tier boots but the break in is not for the weak)

Redwing Super sole

Redwing Dyna Force

Thorogood MOC 

Couple of pairs of Tims

The combo of Hoka One Ones and Altra Running gave me the biggest blister I've had in my life. I'm still waiting for it to heal 5 months later. 

Basically any shoes that are "squishy" or "bouncy" or "supportive" destroy my feet. I need a firm rigid shoe. On Training and Metcon7 is doing it for me. I also just upgraded to Balega socks and Vuori + Tasc Performance pants since my Adidas ones were making my legs break out. My body has impeccable taste. 

• 3 weeks later...

The Hokas I got for work are pretty comfortable. I usually go to the gym at work after my shift and that first day running, I did get a bit of a blister on my big toe. May just need to break them in more.

I ordered another pair of Hoka, the Clifton 8, for everyday wear. They're backordered, right now, so it'll be mid-Feb before I get them. I can wait.

I've been seeing these Kizik hands-free shoes advertised for a while(thanks, FB), so I decided to order some of those. They came in today and they really do fit well while being super easy to slip into. Plus, I loved the green. They'll be good for daily wear. These are what I got:

DSC04514_medium.jpg?v=1595361957
KIZIK.COM

Say hello to your new favorite shoe — The Madrid is the perfect shoe for all-day wear around the house or a casual day at the office. Designed using our environmentally-friendly fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles. Built with our patented F.A.S.T. ® Technology to allow you to keep up with the hustle and bustle of the day. 4-way stretch air mesh upper for enhanced breathability. Goodbye sweaty...

• Like 1

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

The Hokas I got for work are pretty comfortable. I usually go to the gym at work after my shift and that first day running, I did get a bit of a blister on my big toe. May just need to break them in more.

I ordered another pair of Hoka, the Clifton 8, for everyday wear. They're backordered, right now, so it'll be mid-Feb before I get them. I can wait.

I've been seeing these Kizik hands-free shoes advertised for a while(thanks, FB), so I decided to order some of those. They came in today and they really do fit well while being super easy to slip into. Plus, I loved the green. They'll be good for daily wear. These are what I got:

DSC04514_medium.jpg?v=1595361957
KIZIK.COM

Say hello to your new favorite shoe — The Madrid is the perfect shoe for all-day wear around the house or a casual day at the office. Designed using our environmentally-friendly fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles. Built with our patented F.A.S.T. ®...

I've had this blister on my big toe for 5 months!!!