Any sneaker heads here?

Dodger

Not really, I destroy all shoes within ~2-3 months. However!! I will share my current favorite shoes:

• Nike Metcon - Weightlifting/ Daily Gym Training
  • Reebok Legacy Lifter - Big Lifting
  • On Training - Cardio/Daily Outdoor Training

For regular wear (rare) I have some Classic Reebok, Onitsuka Tiger's Mexico 66, and Timberland Boots.

I tried some Hoka One One's and Altra Running but I wore the thread in 4 weeks. (While owning both and alternating at the same time.)

I’ve been exclusively ASICS for a while. But I think in the next week or so, I’m gonna go to a local store and check out Hoka and On Cloud. I’m needed a new work pair and they’re all the rage with nurses these days. 

Tennis shoes are basically all I wear. I don’t spend crazy amounts, but I don’t mind going up to $140 or so for a good pair. 

14 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I had Shaq shoes as a kid. Loved those things. 

Headed out in a little while to check out shoes. I’m actually kinda excited. 

The thought of you wearing some Shaq’s made me chuckle.  lol

What kind of shoes are you getting?

11 minutes ago, Biggie said:

The thought of you wearing some Shaq’s made me chuckle.  lol

What kind of shoes are you getting?

Either Hoka or On Cloud. I need to try them on. They’re for work, but really I wear my work shoes the most. 

And I was a Shaq fan as a kid. Really just when he played for the Magic, though. David Robinson and Charles Barkley were my faves. I had their jerseys back then and they were some of my most prized possessions.

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Either Hoka or On Cloud. I need to try them on. They’re for work, but really I wear my work shoes the most. 

And I was a Shaq fan as a kid. Really just when he played for the Magic, though. David Robinson and Charles Barkley were my faves. I had their jerseys back then and they were some of my most prized possessions.

That's awesome. Great players and I also rocked a Barkley jersey as a kid. 

I've got 5 pair of shoes I run in right now.  

2 pair of Nike Pegasus 38 (One is the standard the other is the Shield version for the winter) They are cheap and hold up well. 

1 pair of Saucony Endorphin Pro

1 pair of Saucony Endorphin Pro 2

1 pair of Hoka One One Rocket X

The Saucony are my favorite easily.

I also have maybe 4 or so pair of Underarmour shoes I'll wear from time to time. 

I googled the Hoka shoes as well and they do look super comfy and I like how they have some designs that are nice and sleek without a bunch of logo or junk. I’ll have to keep them in mind as my last regular pair got ripped to shreds. I’ll need to see what I’m going to need for the fucked up leg moving forward though.