The Flash (04 November 2022) - Teaser Trailer

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to The Flash (04 November 2022) - Teaser Trailer
18 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I'm not a big multiverse fan for either DC or MCU, so we'll see. The movie looks like it's trying at least.

It's just weird to do Flashpoint this early. They were planning on doing this even before they needed an excuse to reboot their abortive Justice League DCCU attempt, right?

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's just weird to do Flashpoint this early. They were planning on doing this even before they needed an excuse to reboot their abortive Justice League DCCU attempt, right?

I don't know when it became concrete since this film has been in pre-production hell for years, but I agree that it is super weird to do Flashpoint this early.

Although they did kinda show that they were going this way on The WB The Flash series when they did their big event last year. As Ezra’s Barry showed up in costume and mentioned that he was warned to be careful messing around in the speed force 

wish we saw Keaton in the outfit from the front but the cowl was still a geek moment for me

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I feel like with another Flash on TV there was a missed opportunity here... 

Given all the bullshit WB has done with insisting TV and movie be separate they're probably being dumb about that, even though they let Ezra appear in Crisis. Like it seems like it's not a coincidence that there's no more Constantine on Legends right as JJ is starting a new Constantine show given all the nonsense with stuff like whether or not they were allowed to use Deathstroke on Arrow because of the Suicide Squad movies.