No masks!

SuperSpreader

On 10/8/2021 at 11:53 AM, SuperSpreader said:

Fucking nobody in NY or Jersey are wearing masks. This is the same as TX, wtf. I am reminded that I was correct, in that Slipknot is correct, in that People=Shit everyone is dumb af, nothing matters, no one cares about anyone, fuck it all! All people are the same and it doesn't matter where you go. 

angry girl GIF by Netflix Philippines

On 10/8/2021 at 12:03 PM, SuperSpreader said:

I was walking around Cape May and it was all old fat idiots with no masks. 

First of all, Cape May is not an accurate representation of NJ wtf. Second of all, are you talking about outside?

3 hours ago, Joe said:

First of all, Cape May is not an accurate representation of NJ wtf. Second of all, are you talking about outside?

And in, both! I was in dozens of areas, Cape May just stood out because everyone was old af hanging out in judgey death clusters staring at ppl wearing masks like "that ain't freedom"

5 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

And in, both! I was in dozens of areas, Cape May just stood out because everyone was old af hanging out in judgey death clusters staring at ppl wearing masks like "that ain't freedom"

You don’t need to wear a mask outside.

I noticed a lot of signs are disappearing in my area from store fronts about wearing masks. The only signs I do still see say "masks recommended" or "masks required for any unvaccinated person". But otherwise the grocery stores are filled with mask-less people. I didn't know if any rules changed or if businesses are just tired of trying to enforce it. 

About a month and a half ago we visited my wife's cousin in Boca Raton, FL for a week. We went to a lot of places and did a lot of activities wearing masks indoors. Her cousin said people laugh about masks in Florida and nobody wears them. We survived 4 flights total, along with a 4 hour layover.  Ate at a shitty airport restaurant. Nobody got sick.

I will say, when you spend over 4 hours in an airport you realize how fucking gross people are. My son was nervous about flying so we made multiple extra bathroom trips. Visited the restroom 6 times because of his uncertainty in that 4 hour period. I feel like I saw at least half of the people who came in not wash their hands afterwards. People leaving stalls and heading right out of the door. Or the people coughing all over the place or blowing their nose in front of the mirror. No hand washing afterwards. Thought for sure I was going to get sick after vacation but nobody even had a sniffle. 

9 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

I noticed a lot of signs are disappearing in my area from store fronts about wearing masks. The only signs I do still see say "masks recommended" or "masks required for any unvaccinated person". But otherwise the grocery stores are filled with mask-less people. I didn't know if any rules changed or if businesses are just tired of trying to enforce it. 

About a month and a half ago we visited my wife's cousin in Boca Raton, FL for a week. We went to a lot of places and did a lot of activities wearing masks indoors. Her cousin said people laugh about masks in Florida and nobody wears them. We survived 4 flights total, along with a 4 hour layover.  Ate at a shitty airport restaurant. Nobody got sick.

I will say, when you spend over 4 hours in an airport you realize how fucking gross people are. My son was nervous about flying so we made multiple extra bathroom trips. Visited the restroom 6 times because of his uncertainty in that 4 hour period. I feel like I saw at least half of the people who came in not wash their hands afterwards. People leaving stalls and heading right out of the door. Or the people coughing all over the place or blowing their nose in front of the mirror. No hand washing afterwards. Thought for sure I was going to get sick after vacation but nobody even had a sniffle. 

Yup people are disgusting. I've seen dudes walk out of bathrooms unwashed and start shaking hands or sharing food. 

1 hour ago, SuperSpreader said:

Single-Mask-Front-Denim-USA-Made-Surgica
WWW.ARMBRUSTUSA.COM

Solo Packs, Family Packs, and Bulk Orders We believe every American should have...

in black 

Gotta upgrade to the white ones of these broheim.

BlackandWhiteMasks_600x600_crop_center.p
WWW.EVERYDAYEMALL.COM

Made by LG Household &Health Care, approved by the South Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) Made with a soft Nylon elastic for a very comfortable fit around the ears Made with a 3 section to provide a comfortable fit with the proper coverage around the face & nose. Easy to breath, does not hurt your ears after long time use, Elastic soft string adjustment to fit comfortable on your face. Easy ear...

1 hour ago, SuperSpreader said:

It's the standard mask you buy anywhere just made in the USA cause I want to help create jobs here. 

If you want American,

file.png
WWW.PROGEARHEALTH.COM

ProGear's NIOSH and FDA approved N95 Surgical Respirator is intended to protect both patients and health care workers from the transfer of microorganisms and airborne particulate materials. Prestige Ameritech has been making N95 respirators in the USA since 2010. N95s are intended to be snug, but should not be so tight that they are unusable. Measuring your head just above your ears is the best way to find the...
10virus-masks-lead-facebookJumbo.jpg
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Health workers are still being forced to ration protective masks, but small U.S. manufacturers can’t find buyers, and some are in a danger of going under.

The Korean ones are the same protection though and the ones I linked to have an extra loop on the ear strap to tighten it against your face.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Gotta upgrade to the white ones of these broheim.

BlackandWhiteMasks_600x600_crop_center.p
WWW.EVERYDAYEMALL.COM

Made by LG Household &Health Care, approved by the South Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) Made with a soft Nylon elastic for a very comfortable fit around the ears Made with a 3 section to provide a comfortable fit with the proper coverage around the face & nose. Easy to...

Damn I like the improved fit, but that is kinda pricey.

2 hours ago, Joe said:

Damn I like the improved fit, but that is kinda pricey.

Are you comparing against KN95s? Because they're definitely cheaper than N95s. And as I think we've discussed before I ordered some of the Powecom KN95s a while back and felt like they didn't fit right. It certainly doesn't help that they come with the nose bridge heavily pre-bent in the middle from the way they're packaged, while the KF94s I linked to come flat-packaged with the nose bridge unbent.

On 10/10/2021 at 12:53 PM, DarkStar189 said:

Her cousin said people laugh about masks in Florida and nobody wears them.

Can confirm.  Spent 4 days in the sticks of Florida last week and I saw maybe 3 other people with masks in public the entire time I was there.  It was concerning.

Atlanta wasn't much better.  Goes to the "no enforcement" thing.  Even in their airport where it's supposed to be 100% compliance or you get the boot, they had people walking around maskless or with their mask around their neck and nobody official (cops, TSA, employees) said shit to them.

On 10/10/2021 at 8:34 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

If you don't have this mask you're a bitch

razer-project-hazel-og.jpg
WWW.RAZER.COM

Razer's prototype of the most intelligent mask ever created, featuring surgical N95 respirator, active ventilation, and an auto-sterilization function.

logo_297a42ac-860e-4111-8b8a-7c979e7778f
MICROCLIMATE.COM

AIR™ is a new wearable that creates a safe, healthy, and comfortable environment for the individual. The device also protects surrounding bystanders from the person wearing...

Air2 for max protection. Plus you can pretend you're going for a space walk. 

• Shocked 1