September jobs--not good!

26 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

At this point, it is Biden's (and the Democratic Congress) problem.  

No no, everything was the federal government’s fault when it was under a Trump administration, and it is all the state governments screwing it up now that it is a Biden administration :p 

51 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

No no, everything was the federal government’s fault when it was under a Trump administration, and it is all the state governments screwing it up now that it is a Biden administration :p 

Bro.

The economy galloped in 2015 and 2016 and 2017 and the unemployment rate gradually went down and down from Obama through Trump, and the only thing I heard was that somebody made America great almost immediately starting January 2017 and the economy was turned around in a moment.

Dear Lord in Heaven, I don’t need someone coming here and pretending that there’s been a sea change in opinion when I just went through four years of gullible people standing on a mountain bellowing this.

• True 1

17 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Bro.

The economy galloped in 2015 and 2016 and 2017 and the unemployment rate gradually went down and down from Obama through Trump, and the only thing I heard was that somebody made America great almost immediately starting January 2017 and the economy was turned around in a moment.

Dear Lord in Heaven, I don’t need someone coming here and pretending that there’s been a sea change in opinion when I just went through four years of gullible people standing on a mountain bellowing this.

The context is this board. I don’t care what randos not here do with regard to this issue. The board in general is pretty transparent in their biases.

47 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

The context is this board. I don’t care what randos not here do with regard to this issue. The board in general is pretty transparent in their biases.

I’m not talking about biases, though. Everyone has biases, including so called independents as well. 

I’m talking about if there’s actually been a sea change in exactly the way somebody views an issue and a 180 in how someone processed what part of government affected what.

And if they’re even wrong.