What's the more annoying mask wearer?

Fizzzzle

What's the more annoying mask wearer?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. More annoying

• Masks that don't cover their nose
    • People who take their masks down to talk

Having to deal with all manner of it over the last year, somehow the more annoying to me is the people that pull their masks down to speak. They're both just putting masks on for theater, but pulling it down to speak is like you're literally spitting in my face.

Also I've noticed a resurgence of people wearing bandanas as "masks." My boss even did it for a few days before I'm assuming someone told him that doesn't count. We're around hundreds of unmasked people every day, so it kind of matters.

Well both are dangerous and can spread Covid. I’d go with pulling the mask all the way down to talk because not only do you have your entire face exposed you are speaking which produces micro beads of spit. But yeah both are terrible and the person deserves to get throat punched. 

• Thanks 1

pulling it down to talk is worse. i hate watching coaches in the nba constantly pull their mask down whenever they talk lol. i guess most of those guys are vaxxed now so it’s probably okay. but fuck the non vaxxed people doing it. 

The Pull Down. I was returning some indoor sandals that didn't fit and the bitch front of me literally had her mask down the whole time while talking to the clerk and pulled it back up when she was done and left.