RTX "Marbles" Demo is finally available for 2xxx & 3xxx series cards

Mr.Vic20

You'll need to download the "Omniverse" platform (which is free like UE) and then install Marbles within it. The link to Omniverse can be found below:

DEVELOPER.NVIDIA.COM

Developing on Omniverse NVIDIA Omniverse™ is a powerful multi-GPU real-time simulation and collaboration platform for 3D production pipelines based on Pixar's Universal Scene Description and NVIDIA RTX™technology. Download Open Beta Omniverse enables universal interoperability across different applications and 3D ecosystem vendors. It provides efficient real-time scene updates and is based on open-standards and protocols. The Omniverse...

5 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Hmmm, that’s the same one I’m running. I will say that it takes a minute to load even off an NVME drive. Fun little game if, apparently, you can get it to run!

Weird. No idea what it's issue is then! It unfortunately yields no error messages. The small splash screen comes up for  bit, then disappears, and nothing happens after that :p 

5 minutes ago, legend said:

4K (3840x2160)

If you get a minute, and you still care, set your resolution to 1080p and then try launching it again. I've found these demo to be very temperamental with resolution. Often does the trick. And once it launches once it will make whatever config file edit and save it so you can then launch it in 4K. 

38 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

If you get a minute, and you still care, set your resolution to 1080p and then try launching it again. I've found these demo to be very temperamental with resolution. Often does the trick. And once it launches once it will make whatever config file edit and save it so you can then launch it in 4K. 

Thanks, I'll give that a shot!