Judgement Remastered Coming to Next-Gen Consoles...and Stadia (April 23rd, 2021)

Keyser_Soze

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Judgement Remastered Coming to Next-Gen Consoles...and Stadia (April 23rd, 2021)

No PC port but a stadia version is interesting, I hope paying to stop pc versions isn’t what stadia will concentrate on now instead of creating content. Or maybe they just offered to do all the work or smtn porting it.

Ill get it on ps5 though if it runs well.

• 2 months later...
On 2/1/2021 at 6:48 PM, stepee said:

No PC port but a stadia version is interesting, I hope paying to stop pc versions isn’t what stadia will concentrate on now instead of creating content. Or maybe they just offered to do all the work or smtn porting it.

Ill get it on ps5 though if it runs well.

It runs at 60fps so I got this. Resolution seems lower than it should have to be for this, 1440p maybe? Idk, not the best IQ but it still looks pretty good and the character faces are still best in class so the cinemas all look great.

I didn’t realize vf2, vf 5 ultimate showdown, space harrier, puyo puyo, freakin mud runner, fantasy zone, and Fighting Vipers were in this though! That’s a nice little collection within a $40 game!