Manhattan DA’s Office Reportedly ‘Escalating’ Investigation of Trump ‘Significantly,’ Recently Interviewed Deutsche Bank Employees

Jason

trump-v.-vance-.jpg
LAWANDCRIME.COM

The Manhattan District Attorney's Office is reportedly "significantly escalating" its criminal investigation into the president and his private business, having recently interviewed both Deutsche Bank employees and employees with insurance brokerage Aon.

• Like 1

It's stuff like this that should remind people not to worry about a Trump 2024 run. His brain is mush already, he'll be nearly 80 years old if he won and took office, and I feel like people keep forgetting: the man will soon be personally liable for $400+ million dollars in loans and debts which become due within the next 4 years. It's one of the main reasons (along with state criminal charges from the SDNY) that is making Trump fight so hard for the presidency still, and barring that, immunity or a pardon for himself because he is fucked the minute he becomes a private citizen again, and he knows it.

social
WWW.MARKETWATCH.COM

Revelations that President Donald Trump is personally liable for more than $400 million in debt are casting a shadow over his presidency that ethics experts...

Between the SDNY going after him hard for numerous actions he'll have to pay for to defend himself against, and numerous private sector banks calling in for debts and loans he owes, on top of his brain more and more exponentially becoming mush, and him very clearly running out of money due to pocketing much of the money from MAGA chuds that was supposed to go to his "campaign" and then "legal action" funds means he'll either be in jail or completely broke (or both, let's hope) so he won't be able to make any kind of presidential run even if he wanted to.

And honestly, he loves floating the idea so he stays in the news and gets media attention so he can then throw rallies to grift old idiots out of their money but I don't think he wants the actual job again once he leaves. It pleases his narcissism, his need for validation, and his desire for money all in one go without having to actually do the job to be president!

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

It's stuff like this that should should remind people not to worry about a Trump 2024 run. His brain is mush already, he'll be nearly 80 years old if he won and took office, and I feel like people keep forgetting: the man will soon be personally liable for $400+ million dollars in loans and debts, won't he? 

Between the SDNY going after him hard for numerous actions he'll have to pay for to defend himself against, and numerous private sector banks calling in for debts and loans he owes, on top of his brain more and more exponentially becoming mush, and him very clearly running out of money due to pocketing much of the money from MAGA chuds that was supposed to go to his "campaign" and then "legal action" funds means he'll either be in jail or completely broke (or both, let's hope) so he won't be able to make any kind of presidential run even if he wanted to.

And honestly, he loves floating the idea so he stays in the news and gets media attention so he can then throw rallies to grift old idiots out of their money but I don't think he wants the actual job again once he leaves.

Hey, you’re back! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

And honestly, he loves floating the idea so he stays in the news and gets media attention so he can then throw rallies to grift old idiots out of their money but I don't think he wants the actual job again once he leaves.

Yeah, I'm kind of inclined to think he wants to hang onto the position since it's keeping him out of legal hot water, but he clearly hates the job so once he's out it's hard to see him clamoring to get it back.