NFL Week 11 - No More Ties!

Keyser_Soze

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F1123%2Fr941513_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Amid continuing struggles on offense, the New York Giants have fired Jason Garrett as offensive coordinator under coach Joe Judge, the team...

Never should have hired him in the first place. But hey the next guy can’t be worse right?

Lololololol are you fucking kidding me? What a dumpster fire

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

I know what you’re saying but let’s be real here. The one calling the plays is only as good as the players he has running those plays. They should have fired the person picking/drafting those players too. @ManUtdRedDevils

For sure. But look at this play call

With a young HC, you would expect the staff to skew young. I understand the GM making you take Jason Garrett but the next in line is Freddie Kitchen? It’s shocking. The whole organization needs to be cleaned out but Mara is one of the worst owners so I doubt it 

23 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

For sure. But look at this play call

With a young HC, you would expect the staff to skew young. I understand the GM making you take Jason Garrett but the next in line is Freddie Kitchen? It’s shocking. The whole organization needs to be cleaned out but Mara is one of the worst owners so I doubt it 

Oh I know. The Falcons ran the exact same play but only used 2 receivers instead of 3. But we did a much better job of tackling ourselves than y’all did! 🤣

• 1 year later...
On 11/19/2021 at 8:17 AM, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Update: Zac Stacy has been arrested in Orlando

Update: Sentenced to 6 MONTHS in jail

230228-zac-stacy-mn-1345-e011ae.jpg
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The running back who played for the Rams and the Jets pleaded guilty to battery after home security cameras captured him punching the victim and throwing her into a TV.

@Commissar SFLUFAN