ant

DId IGN make their old member Prime Members ?

So last week , I finally starting opening the IGN Prime emails I was getting. It gave me a weekend pass to play Rift and this weekend it gave me another weekend pass to play Rift. So I did some follow up on what was in this Prime membership and I saw some pretty cool stuff. The Game Design School videos , Pro teaching videos , movie screenings , beta access , etc. Now mind you , I cancelled my IGN insiders membership 5 months ago when I started coming to BC. I am just trying to figure out if this is something IGN is trying to do to get old members to come back.

Interesting, so maybe I have prime until sept/oct. Hopefully I cn take advantage of a discount or something

Yeah, I believe so. If you were an Insider you'll have Prime until your membership is up. If you don't cancel auto-renew, you'll be re-upped as a Prime member.

Yeah, I believe so. If you were an Insider you'll have Prime until your membership is up. If you don't cancel auto-renew, you'll be re-upped as a Prime member.

sneaky bastards, yea I got the E-mail also, still didn't check out IGN, I am absolutly done with the site, shame actually, I have fond memories. .