Factorio ?

HardAct

It's pretty much universally loved and has a very devout following. If you have any interest in resource management and automation it is a must try. Or, if you prefer a 1st person perspective, Satisfactory looks good as well.

I've been waiting for the release out of EA to start playing it.

19 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

It's pretty much universally loved and has a very devout following. If you have any interest in resource management and automation it is a must try.

I've been waiting for the release out of EA to start playing it.

It launched today. 

I really want this game and Satisfactory! I have such a huge backlog, these look amazing but....check the fuck out these reviews on steam!! These hours can't be right, can they? Most hours I have ever put into a game is probably Civilization 2: A Test of Time at maybe 3-400 hours, these guys are showing 1 - 3k hours!!

THESE GUYS

8 minutes ago, HardAct said:

I really want this game and Satisfactory! I have such a huge backlog, these look amazing but....check the fuck out these reviews on steam!! These hours can't be right, can they? Most hours I have ever put into a game is probably Civilization 2: A Test of Time at maybe 3-400 hours, these guys are showing 1 - 3k hours!!

THESE GUYS

Sure why not? I have 2,600 in DOTA 2 and that's not even a lot.

spacer.png

On 8/18/2020 at 9:50 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

Sure why not? I have 2,600 in DOTA 2 and that's not even a lot.

spacer.png

Ok, Ok!! I wasn't judging at all. After posting that and remember putting many hours into Diablo 2. Pretty sure it could've been in the 1000's but it just shocked me. I was more surprised by the time scale of the hours. I was under the impression it had been just released, so it seemed impossible really. I see now that it had been in open beta for a period of a couple years? maybe even 3-4 years? Release date was just the 16th...lol

Always wanted to jump into Dota 2, you just made me realize.....I better not...lol