I need a new bed so any suggestions?

Remarkableriots

If you can afford it, don't cheap out on a bed. It's too important. I really don't know of any quality king size you're gonna find for that price. Even back in the day, when my mom bought me a good pillowtop full size in high school, that was $400 on a store closeout sale.

We paid $2000 for our Serta memory foam queen and it was more than worth it.

9 hours ago, Rachel said:

Queen size is perfect for one person. I assumed maybe he had someone to share the bed with sometimes which is why he had to get a king even on a tight budget. King is mandatory for two people. 

but yeah if OP is single just get a queen 

wrong vince vaughn GIF

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, heyf00L said:

Memory foam. I guess it's not for everybody, but I love it. It's both soft and firm. And moving around, even plopping down on the bed, doesn't disturb anyone already on it.

He's right. I helped him pick out this bed. Let's just say, the mattress wasn't the only thing that was soft and hard that day.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Rachel said:

Memory foam is fun for a night or two but long term it sucks and let’s just be honest about that reality 

Well, like I said, it's not for everybody. Not sure why someone would like it at first and then not like it, tho. I've had it for a year and a half, and it's still great.

13 hours ago, Derek said:

He's right. I helped him pick out this bed. Let's just say, the mattress wasn't the only thing that was soft and hard that day.

I remember. Thanks for helping me pick out my sofa as well. It's funny where I run into you.

• Like 1