Hitting the star/circle next to a thread isn’t working

Spork3245

Normally, when hitting the blue star (or circle if you haven’t posted in the thread) to the left of a thread title brings you to the most recent post you haven’t read in the thread. Earlier today I noticed it just brings you to the top of the page instead of directly to the newest unread post. Anyone else having this issue?

9 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Is this just being ignored because it doesn’t affect the tech guy here? :p 
I’m obviously not the only person having the issue.

I'm not intentionally ignoring it, I just don't know how I'm supposed to help when I can't even recreate the issue on my end.

I know @Emblazon is all up on Apple stuff, maybe he can at least confirm whether he's seeing the same behavior?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Huh - that's not a plug-in.  It's a standard part of the board software suite.

Hmmmm...this will require some investigating.

I'm not really sure what we can do other than submit a ticket to Invision.

• Thanks 1

So okay, I guess it's been a while because they're working on the 4.5 release. This sounds like it could MAYBE be addressing what's going on here? https://invisioncommunity.com/release-notes/

• Fixed certain content links such as links to direct posts not always taking you to the correct page in a multipage topic.

But even once that drops, we're going to be at the mercy of waiting for Advanced Tags & Prefixes to get updated with 4.5 compatibility.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jason said:

So okay, I guess it's been a while because they're working on the 4.5 release. This sounds like it could MAYBE be addressing what's going on here? https://invisioncommunity.com/release-notes/

But even once that drops, we're going to be at the mercy of waiting for Advanced Tags & Prefixes to get updated with 4.5 compatibility.

It’s just weird because it worked fine up until some time Friday evening, it’s not something that’s been happening for awhile.

3 hours ago, Emblazon said:

Seems hit or miss for me on iPhone. Sometimes it goes to the top of the page, sometimes it goes to where it’s supposed to. 

Same. I’d say about 20%-ish of threads work correctly for me.