Britons see Brexit turning sour, half want chance to vote again

Half isn't really enough to change much. If the outcry was nearly universal, or at least a significant majority, maybe it's conceivable that something might happen, but about half isn't much considering about half voted against it in the first place.

12 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

LOL No LOL

You made your Limey bed (just like we made ours with the Imbecile) and now you get to lie in it.

I feel like the EU basically has to make them go through with Brexit to make it crystal clear to the other member (and would-be member) countries that fucking around with leave votes will not be tolerated.

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

I feel like the EU basically has to make them go through with Brexit to make it crystal clear to the other member (and would-be member) countries that fucking around with leave votes will not be tolerated.

The EU is absolutely going to make an example of the UK (which in all honesty has always been a whiner within the EU anyway in regard to rules/regulations developed in Brussels).

I have a feeling that the EU isn't exactly too broken up about washing their hands of the UK.