Talk me out of buying Witcher 3 on PS4

maddux4163

1 minute ago, maddux4163 said:

Don’t even tell me how lol do NOT need an obsession. Too many already 😋

I already did. When I mentioned the Super Gun multiple times. :p

But a lot of boards are still crazy expensive. Best present my husband ever got me was my Turtles in Time board. That essentially counted as birthday and Christmas that year. :p 

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I already did. When I mentioned the Super Gun multiple times. :p

But a lot of boards are still crazy expensive. Best present my husband ever got me was my Turtles in Time board. That essentially counted as birthday and Christmas that year. :p 

Good. I’ll take Shao-Lins Road then

6 minutes ago, maddux4163 said:

I mean. I feel ya. I hear ya. Truth bomb. I was but a casual arcade gamer. I had NES/SNES/Genesis/TurnoGrx16 etc

It did me fine. I’m aware the arcade is the “true” experience. 

I've said this before but an arcade version of a game is like a PC version of a console game.

If you don't know that you're playing an inferior version the NES version is fine, but it's not till you play the Arcade version you realize you were playing a way shitty version of the game

Something like TMNT II The Arcade Game, NARC, Sunset Riders, is completely different than the NES / Genesis version.

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

I've said this before but an arcade version of a game is like a PC version of a console game.

If you don't know that you're playing an inferior version the NES version is fine, but it's not till you play the Arcade version you realize you were playing a way shitty version of the game

Something like TMNT II The Arcade Game, NARC, Sunset Riders, is completely different than the NES / Genesis version.

I mean. You’re not wrong. But my ass grew up with consoles. I went to arcades and played it and was happy to come home and go at it on my console. Leave me alone fuckers 😋

1 minute ago, maddux4163 said:

Lol STOP IT. NO NO NO. 

Not buying 

*peeks at eBay 

nah nope 

*researches extensively 

FUCK OFF BITCH STOP MAKING ME GO BROKE

I mean, there’s that and another $100+ for the Super Gun and knowing how to set it up. 

A lot of the really good boards run $300, $400, $500 and up. Some are too expensive for me, really. 

3 minutes ago, maddux4163 said:

I mean. You’re not wrong. But my ass grew up with consoles. I went to arcades and played it and was happy to come home and go at it on my console. Leave me alone fuckers 😋

I'm pretty much the same way. Though I'd go to the arcade every weekend at Woolworths and watch people play MKII and stuff. :p

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I mean, you can search it. It’s not exactly pretty. It’s just a bunch of boards and connectors and a power brick. I don’t have ours set up now, so I can’t really show you one of my own. 

But I like Sexy and sleek

19 minutes ago, maddux4163 said:

Lol STOP IT. NO NO NO. 

Not buying 

*peeks at eBay 

nah nope 

*researches extensively 

FUCK OFF BITCH STOP MAKING ME GO BROKE

14 minutes ago, maddux4163 said:

Imagine paying $2500 for a cabinet that plays ONE game? Gotta get those quarters. Games back then were “hard” for ONE reason. To get that quarter. It’s what made “NES hard”. 

Funny coming from this thread, a dude who wanted to buy the PS4 version of a game he already have and ended up spending more than double on Tomb Raider :p

(And before you say it I know you didn't spend $2500 on Tomb Raider)