Talk me out of buying Witcher 3 on PS4

maddux4163

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

Funny coming from this thread, a dude who wanted to buy the PS4 version of a game he already have and ended up spending more than double on Tomb Raider :p

(And before you say it I know you didn't spend $2500 on Tomb Raider)

SOTTR was FREE with my PSNOW sub thank ya very much 😋

4 minutes ago, maddux4163 said:

But I like Sexy and sleek

Ah, I have this old pic. Gives the general idea. There’s no way this can be pretty. That’s why we just get it out only when we want to binge some arcade stuff. 

https://imgur.com/a/mPAna

Well, fuck, it won't let me embed for some stupid reason. But you can still click and it's there.

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Ah, I have this old pic. Gives the general idea. There’s no way this can be pretty. That’s why we just get it out only when we want to binge some arcade stuff. 

What pic? You know what blows? The way this antique website allows you to upload photos. It’s very 2002

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

spacer.png

Well, fuck, it won't let me embed for some stupid reason. But you can still click and it's there.

Just now, maddux4163 said:

I love It. But damn. Can’t we have something sleek to plug a board in? It’s ONE game 

You want to design something better? Because these guys have put in a ton of work. Once it's set up, it's easy to switch out boards. We get it out when we have friends over to play 3 and 4 player stuff. Beat em ups are my favorite, though he does have a couple fighting games.

My eyes spy a Japanese Saturn 🪐 

Damn.  A PC Engine too? 

We have pretty much every system worth a damn. All Nintendo, Sega, Sony, and PC Engine systems. All RGB modded and we have SD loaders in place of disc drives to preserve the life of the disc systems.

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

You want to design something better? Because these guys have put in a ton of work. Once it's set up, it's easy to switch out boards. We get it out when we have friends over to play 3 and 4 player stuff. Beat em ups are my favorite, though he does have a couple fighting games.

No hate. It’s what we get. You’re taking a 25+ year old board and using adapters or what not and making it goto your TV. It’s OG hardware on a TV. Which is PRETTY FUCKING AMAZING

We have pretty much every system worth a damn. All Nintendo, Sega, Sony, and PC Engine systems. All RGB modded and we have SD loaders in place of disc drives to preserve the life of the disc systems.

Dig that Japanese Saturn and PC Engine. We never got those (duh). So they are awesome 

No hate. It’s what we get. You’re taking a 25+ year old board and using adapters or what not and making it goto your TV. It’s OG hardware on a TV. Which is PRETTY FUCKING AMAZING

Yes, yes it is. And I wouldn't have it without my ultra geeky husband. I'd probably be playing retro games on composite, lol.

Yes, yes it is. And I wouldn't have it without my ultra geeky husband. I'd probably be playing retro games on composite, lol.

😂🤣😂 but seriously. I’ve said it before. I’ll say it again. You guys are meant to be. I NEED me a dude chick retro lover with a vagina 

• Haha 1

You're up there. I'm not as knowledgeable on the tech aspects as, say @chakoo , but I probably have the most extensive collection here.

Nah. Like “tech tech” I am not a pro. But overall game knowledge like “pc engine is a Japan turbo grafix” and shit like that. That’s my ball park. Overall retro history 

Nah. Like “tech tech” I am not a pro. But overall game knowledge like “pc engine is a Japan turbo grafix” and shit like that. That’s my ball park. Overall retro history 

That's what I meant. I'm no good with all the mods and stuff. That's the husband's territory. But I'm good with history and current values. But most people here don't seem to give a damn about retro stuff. I don't know of anyone else here with the arcade stuff and all that.

1 minute ago, maddux4163 said:

Nice. Even though Neo Geo had its own console “arcade perfect”. Those bastards are legit on the old cabinet 

Yeah, we had a Japanese boxed AES at one point. Kept it for a while, but it became kind of pointless after the Omega was released. That's what we place MVS games on. And spending a few hundred on the MVS Metal Slug games was a helluva lot easier to stomach than the $10k or so it'd take to get them all on AES.

That's what I meant. I'm no good with all the mods and stuff. That's the husband's territory. But I'm good with history and current values. But most people here don't seem to give a damn about retro stuff. I don't know of anyone else here with the arcade stuff and all that.

My entire life is spent watching retro history videos. Buying retro. Emulating it. Playing it on OG hardware. It’s what makes me happy. So when you asked me if I still “Retro” it’s like??? Did the retro just leave me 😂🤣

Yeah, we had a Japanese boxed AES at one point. Kept it for a while, but it became kind of pointless after the Omega was released. That's what we place MVS games on. And spending a few hundred on the MVS Metal Slug games was a helluva lot easier to stomach than the $10k or so it'd take to get them all on AES.

Those games are hella priced. Not many collecting on that 😂

My entire life is spent watching retro history videos. Buying retro. Emulating it. Playing it on OG hardware. It’s what makes me happy. So when you asked me if I still “Retro” it’s like??? Did the retro just leave me 😂🤣

Hey, we haven't talked in ages. People change. I didn't know if you still cared. :p