Mafia: Definitive Edition (25 September 2020) - Information Thread, update: reviews from OpenCritic posted

SimpleG

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

NO, ONE MISSION YOU HELP NEGOTIATE THE DEAL BETWEEN TRUMP AND VINCE MCMAHON FOR WRESTLEMANIA AND HAVE TO TALK TRUMP’S WIFE OUT OF KILLING JAKE ROBERT’S PET PYTHON. 

ok fine I feel at this point you’ve put more effort into planning your idea than i have 

6 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

Is this game worth $6?  I have a discount for humble this month, but not interested in much else in it.

Oh my goodness yes, I paid $10 and it was so very much worth it. I don’t really have any complaints about it, but I got a Mafia ass Mafia game which is what I wanted/expected. You won’t be wowed by any ingenious new mechanics here.

But it all looks and sounds great, soaks you into the city with it’s atmosphere of the time, and it all plays well enough. Nothing frustrating and while the shooting is basic, the areas the shoot outs are designed around look great and add much to them.

Same with the otherwise simple driving mechanics. I thought the story was well done and very complete. It was a really solid total package and honestly worth its msrp.