The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics - Out now!

Keyser_Soze

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

Seems to be fair amount of positive reviews on steam. It seems like if you temper your expectations and take this as a budget title it should be enjoyable (Remember, it's 20 bucks :p )

Maybe I'll still check it out. i fucking loved Fell Seal, but I'm going to guess this falls way short of that as Fell Seal was the closest to a "new" Final Fantasy Tactics we're ever going to get. 

15 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Maybe I'll still check it out. i fucking loved Fell Seal, but I'm going to guess this falls way short of that as Fell Seal was the closest to a "new" Final Fantasy Tactics we're ever going to get. 

Unsung Story is starting look like it might actually come out in 2020 and is made up of a team that worked on FF:Tactics, so hold out hope! 

12 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Also, there were a lot of Final Fantasy Tactics on the Game Boy (game boy SP wasn't it?) not a fan though, they introduced some lame judge who put RNG shit in the game and you couldn't rotate the map. Biggest disappointment of my life!

There was a GBA game and a sequel on DS. I vaguely remember enjoying them, but hadn’t played the original FFT so I had nothing to compare them to.